Chapter 8

Sarah looked at herself in mirror before heading out

Sarah looked at herself in mirror before heading out. Today was the first day that she would be bringing Mark around Toronto. Last night, Mark had told her to dress casually, nothing that would make the two of them stand out.

...

Sarah waited at the bottom of the CN Tower, scrolling through her phone as she waited for Mark's manager to drop him off. She felt her phone buzz and checked her messages.

Mark
I'm here, where are you?

Sarah smiled, already knowing that Mark was lost. She called the boy.

"Hello?" Sarah heard Mark's voice through her phone.

"Tell me what you see and don't move." Sarah told him, immediately hearing his footsteps stop.

"Um... I see the CN Tower and the aquarium." Mark answered. Sarah mentally facepalmed herself.

"Something that can actually help me find you please." Sarah said back to him as she heard him chuckle on the other side of the line.

"Hm... oh there's this big sign that says CN Tower, it's big and red, near the base." Mark said. Sarah turned around looking for the sign. As she saw it, she saw a familiar boy standing near it.

"Okay, don't move, I'll be there in a moment." Sarah said, hanging up as she walked towards him.

Mark was wearing a simple grey t-shirt with dark blue jeans, the black cap on his head to cover his face

Mark was wearing a simple grey t-shirt with dark blue jeans, the black cap on his head to cover his face. Sarah smiled as she saw him scrolling through his phone. She snuck up behind him, tapping him on the shoulder. Mark jumped in surprise.

"Bro, don't scare me like that!" Mark exclaimed as Sarah giggled.

"Shall we go in?" Sarah asked, pointing to the entrance. Mark nodded, following her in.

...

"This is a long line." Mark said as the two young adults waited to enter the elevator that would take them up.

"Yeah, there's a lot of tourists here in the summer." Sarah told him, tapping away on her phone. Mark looked over her shoulder to see what she was playing.

"Candy Crush?" Mark said, surprised.

"Yeah, what about it?" Sarah asked back. A small chuckle escaped his lips.

"I can't believe I came all the way to Canada to stand in a line with a girl playing Candy Crush." Mark said, crossing his arms as he looked around.

"I bet if I was Jaehyun hyung, you wouldn't be playing a stupid phone game while waiting." Mark added with a smirk. Sarah sighed, putting her phone in her pocket.

"Man, you're so needy." Sarah said, glaring at Mark as he giggled.

"Tell me what your plan is for today." Mark said, putting his arms down as he took a step closer to the girl. Sarah rolled her eyes.

"I already told you last night, don't you remember?" Sarah said to him.

"Nope, tell me again." Mark responded, a mischievous grin spreading across his face. Sarah released a deep breath.

"After the CN Tower, we're going to go to the aquarium, and then waterfront and dinner." Sarah told him.

"Exciting." Mark said as the two moved forward with the line. It was almost their turn. Mark gulped as he looked up the elevator.

"Are you afraid of heights?" Sarah asked him, seeing his smile drop. Mark nodded.

"Yeah, I am." Mark confessed. Sarah reached out, patting his arm.

"Don't worry, it won't be bad." Sarah reassured him with a small smile. Mark looked at her before taking a deep breath, following the girl into the elevator.

"If you're scared, just squeeze me arm." Sarah whispered to him as they stood in the corner.

"Okay, hope you don't regret it." Mark whispered back. Sarah was confused until the elevator started moving and Mark had an iron grip on her arm.

Ow. Sarah secretly thought to herself as she patted his leg, trying to calm him.

———————————————————————————

Mark: I want to go bungee jumpingAlso Mark: *scared of heights*

Also Mark: *scared of heights*

Bro im honestly scared of heights too, idc if its with mark lee, i'm not bungee jumping