Chapter 20: He's Only Three Quarter Bitch

Premiere night chapter. It's about to be lit guys ;).

20. He's Only Three Quarter Bitch

"Alright, let's see it," Shannon said as we walked into my room.

I sighed and went to my walk-in closet, going to pull the hanger off one of the racks.

"Behold," I said as I dangled the dress my mom picked for me in front of her.

Her face scrunches up immediately. "That is so not your color."

"Tell me about it," I chuckled, hanging it on a Velcro hook on the wall.

"Well," Shannon said, going closer to it. "Maybe I you...no....oh or you could...no...I've got it! If you...yeah no, this dress is horrible no matter what."

"I can't believe she's making me wear it on the carpet," I groaned, falling back on my bed.

"The red carpet?"

"No, the magic flying carpet," I said.

"Hey, attitude missy," she huffed.

I laughed and sat up. "Sorry."

"If only there was a way you could get out of wearing it," Shannon sighed, sitting down in front of my vanity and taking a sip from the cup she was holding.

A familiar idea popped into my mind. "Well...if something...unexpected happened to it then I wouldn't have to wear it."

She smirked at me. "Morgan Hall who knew you were this devious."

I chuckled. "Aaron gave me the idea actually."

"Aaron," she teased. "I like how he's rubbing off on you."

"Yeah but my mom would kill me if I pulled a stunt like that," I said.

"Well," she began deviously. "I mean it wouldn't be your fault. Maybe you just...got thirsty and say...wanted a sip of this tasty grape juice I was drinking."

I nodded, playing along. "And maybe I come over there and get it and you know...accidentally trip."

"Well then Morgan, you look a little parched," she smirked.

I chuckled and walked over to her, taking the cup from her hand.

"Careful so you don't trip," she said. "There's a lot of um...carpet on the floor."

I smirked and went towards the dress, tilting the cup over it and letting the juice run down it.

I laughed as the purple stain grew larger on the bright yellow fabric. "Oops."

Shannon smirked, coming to stand beside me. "A tragedy."

We looked at each other and laughed.

Then someone knocked at my door.

"Morgan?"

My eyes widened as I stifled my laugh. "Oh crap."