Chapter 3: His Name is Dabi

As [Y/N] trembled, she desperately tried to break free, but the man's grip only tightened. She was shaking uncontrollably, she hated it when anyone grabbed her throat, it made her feel weak and only fed her anxiety.

"Aw... Are you scared, doll?" the man said with a grin on his face as he gripped her even tighter.

[Y/N], still shaking, gave him a dirty look. As she gritted her teeth she responded, "You w-wish! and stop calling me names you bastard!"

As the [H/C] haired girl tried to catch her breath, she added, "show some r-respect... and call me Miss [L/N]!"

This only made the raven-haired man laugh, "HA! respect?"

He brought her even closer to where their noses were almost touching. He whispered looking at her [E/C] eyes "If you want 'respect', you're going to have to do everything I command you to...."

[Y/N]'s [E/C] orbs met his blue eyes showing no fear, she had finally gathered up her emotions. She managed to recompose herself enough to grab him and hit him right on the head. As the metal flowers on her hairpin scratched his face, she could see the irritation in his eyes. [Y/N] backed up and fixed her skirt, "I would rather die than listen to an idiot like you!"

"And are you stupid?" [Y/N] stared at him as he looked at the suffocating girl in a confused manner, "There are obviously security cameras here, we're at a hero's agency for crying out loud!"

"Oh, that?" the man chuckled, looking up at the surveillance cameras, "I took care of those... Sad you think I'm stupid, but what kind of villain would I be if I didn- Th fuck?!"

[Y/N] took the chance she had as he distracted himself to throw a stapler at the man, hitting him square in the face, "Nice," the girl chuckled, "An extra staple for that nasty face of yours."

When his eyes met with her [E/C] eyes once again, she felt a shiver go down her back. [Y/N] could only see one thing in his eyes, death. As she quickly tried to grab her inhaler, the man quickly reached out to her, pinning her against a wall. [Y/N]'s breath started getting heavier, she didn't know how much time she had left before passing out. [Y/N] tried to scream for help, something she usually didn't do, but before she could say anything, he already had his hand over her mouth, making it even harder to breathe. She met with those blue orbs, eyes watering, trying not to cry from the pain in her chest.

"You know..." the man said, "I really don't like stubborn bitches like you..." he started softly rubbing his hand against her cheek, "All I need you to do is to come with me, and this whole thing will be over..."

[Y/N] wanted this to be over, but she clearly couldn't trust this man, "I s-said NO!" She bit his hand, making him quickly retreat it from her face.

The man's grin changed to a grave look as he started digging his nail in her burn mark, causing it to bleed. She winced in pain as tears came down and blood started running down her [S/C] skin. Gasping for air she slowly started to collapse, she could feel the walls slowly closing in as she tried her best to stay awake.

"That was a command, not a request..." was what [Y/N] heard before falling unconscious.

The man picked up the girl's inhaler and used it on the girl before picking her up bridal style. As he walked out he made sure there was no one around as he made his way into the alleyway.