Chapter 25: Drinks

After everything [Y/N] had seen, she wasn't surprised or disappointed with the life she had chosen, she had actually felt happy and proud with her choice for once. Still curious whether she was right or wrong about who Touya was, taking one deep breath, she straightened her dress, "Take me to the last place I saw Touya..."

Looking at her [E/C] determined eyes, Damian smirked, "I have been waiting for this for way too long."

Tapping her forehead with his finger two times, she closed her eyes as a strong breeze blew. Opening her eyes as she felt her feet touch the ground, her eyes gleamed in realization. She was right in front of that peculiar man who had made her life so amazing. Looking down at Dabi and then back up at Damian, she smiled, "It was him all along..."

Smiling, Damian sat down, "I never believed in fate before... Until you two reunited again."

His smile quickly turning into a frown, he held [Y/N]'s shoulder, "And I hate to say it... but there's no way for him to remember."

Looking up at him, [Y/N] smiled, "I understand... I'm just glad I'm with him."

"Kiiiiisss hiiim..." Dolion purred, still floating around the room.

Looking up with her confused look, she looked back at Damian, "What the hell did you do to him?"

"Hmmm... The smoke must have gotten him high." Damian responded mumbling to himself, "Forget it, its nothing important..."

Grabbing Dolion by the wing he dragged him out of the room, "We'll be leaving now."

As [Y/N] looked at Dabi, she knelt down beside him, laying her head on the bed and watching him sleep. Gently touching his scars, she couldn't quite grasp everything she had just learned. She understood, but it was all just so sudden. Lost in her own confusion, she didn't notice Dabi opening his eyes.

Seeing her right beside him, he smirked before closing his eyes again, pretending to be asleep. Finally shaking her head, [Y/N] sighed as she stood up. Stretching and rubbing her eyes, she put the blanket over Dabi's body. Lowering herself to kiss his forehead, she yelped as Dabi tugged her and placed her on top of him. Smirking, he eyed her, "How long have you been up, doll face?"

"N-not long," she stuttered, her lip twitching as she talked.

"Now now..." Dabi sat up to face her directly, placing his hand on her waist, "Lie one more time, I dare you..."

Biting her lip, she stuttered, "I-I'm not lyin-"

Before she could even spit out what she was about to say, Dabi had already attacked her lips, making her lightly punch him so he would let go. Gasping for air, she glared at Dabi with a 'what was that for?' look. Smirking, he laid his head back, "I warned you."

Releasing herself, [Y/N] jumped off the bed and put her slippers on. Opening her bedroom door, she jumped back as a body collapsed against her leg. Crossing her arms, she saw Toga slowly look up as she nervously giggled, "Hey [Y/N]."

Standing up, she giggled and opened her mouth, "The guys made breakfast," and she ran off again.

Walking to the kitchen alongside Dabi, [Y/N] could smell something burning. Quickly rushing to the kitchen, she found Nole struggling with some fire while Alex and Twice were dancing and chanting around it, "Fire. Fire. Fire."