Chapter 19: Explanation. Now.

It was around 10 o'clock when [Y/N] woke up, longing for a long warm bath. Dabi had left an hour ago, so she was all alone again; she was used to it. Stretching, she got out of bed and walked over to her restroom to draw the bath. As she allowed the tub to fill, she went back to her bedroom to grab her towel and clothes.

Walking back in the restroom and closing the door, she could feel the steam hit her skin as she undressed herself. Picking her [H/C] Into a messy bun, she heard as someone turned the water off. Trying not to freak out, she grabbed a pole and began walking towards the bathtub. To her surprise, it was already occupied, "Holy Crap!" She hollered as she jumped back covering herself.

Cautiously walking near the bathtub again, she peeked to see who was in there. At first the image was blurry due to all the steam, but when it finally cleared out, she clearly saw who it was, "YOU!"

"Me." The same man from last night bluntly retorted as he pushed a rubber ducky into the water.

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

Ignoring her, he randomly grabbed a tea cup and started sipping tea out of it. Placing back on a tray that vanished the moment the cup touched it, he looked up at her and opened his lips, "Listen."

[Y/N] raised her eyebrow drawing her attention towards, trying to keep her eyes on his face, "I know I'm hot and all, but can I please get some privacy?"

"Privacy?!" [Y/N]'s eyes widened in disbelief, "Ha. Darling, in case you don't know, This. Is. My. House."

"Fine, fine... I guess there's space for you." He said with a sly smirk on his face.

Shocked by his response, [Y/N] crossed her arms, furious with him. Swinging her arm, he caught it before it hit him, and in the blink of an eye, she was right outside of her door. Trying to get back in the restroom, she banged on the lock door before she heard him singing.

"AGH! I am going to kill him!"

Walking around, she started thinking. She tried to unlock the door, but he had somehow taken the key. 'Think, think... GOT IT!'

Walking towards the door, she absorbed the electricity that ran around her house, hoping that she could blast the door open. But just when she went running towards the door, it swung open.

"Just what I thought." He said, "Stubborn and won't give up... I would know."

Standing up, she quickly caught her towel began slipping, but before it hit the floor, he caught it and held it over her. As [Y/N]'s face turned red out of embarrassment she slapped his hand and glared at him.

"Relax... nothing I haven't seen" he said putting his hand on her shoulder.

Slowly turning her face towards his direction, [Y/N] looked at him infuriated as her [E/C] eyes twitched in rage, "What the hell are you?"

For some reason, this question seemed to trigger him as a sly grin spread on his face, almost in whisper, his eyes started glowing, "so you finally decided to ask the right question, huh?"

Grabbing her hand, [Y/N] felt a strong breeze begin to blow. Shutting her eyes out of shock, she slowly opened them to find herself sitting in the middle of a garden? Butterflies and bees carelessly flew around from flower to flower, the flowers varied in so many shapes, colors, and sizes, little rabbits hopped around, and the sun shone as a cool breeze blew, it was all so peaceful... Captivating.

Standing up, she looked down as a huge, pink, puffy dress decorated with white flowers fell from her shoulders, all the way down to her feet. Her hair was organized into a neat bun with a flower crown. Walking around bare foot, [Y/N] found a white elegant kiosk with a table in the middle. As she walked closer, she saw the man.

"Please, take a seat."

Sitting down, [Y/N] fixed her dress as she kept a close eye on the man. As he poured himself some fresh boiled tea and dropped some sugar cubes into it, he served her a cup. Taking one small sip, he looked back up at the girl who was still staring at her tea.

"Drink it, it does me no good poisoning you."

As [Y/N] hesitantly drank her tea, she looked back up at him, and slammed her hand on the table making him flinch.

"You never answered my question! Stop wasting time!"

Chuckling, he organized his shirt and took a deep breath, "You see, this will all be very confusing for you to understand, so I suggest that you relax before I explain."

Standing up, he grabbed her hand and began walking around the garden in a calm manner, "Right now I could say that your mind is surprisingly stable, thanks to me."

Clearing the path before them, he continued talking, "What you are about to hear may not be believable for you, but I need you to understand that there's in no point in me lying."

As he continued blabbering nonsense, [Y/N] became frustrated and snatched her hand, "Stop stalling! Jut answer the fucking question!"

Clearing his throat and organizing his collar, he looked into her eyes as he suddenly pulled her near him, making her gasp at the sudden movement. As their noses touched, [Y/N] tried to pull back, but his sturdy hand remained on her waist, keeping her close. Giving her a smirk, he took one last breath, "I am..."