Chapter 10: Feelings?

Eventually giving up, he decided to let her be, it wasn't like it bothered him. He wasn't familiar with the feelings he was experiencing, but they weren't too bad. Laying his hands on her lower back, he could feel that the fever was gone. He was proud of himself for helping her. He never really did care for anyone, but here he was taking care of this random lady he met (more like captured). Deciding to ignore his feelings, he laid his head on her [H/C] hair, closed his eyes, and fell asleep.

CONTINUED...

Silence filled the room as Dabi slept with the girl right on top of him. Although asleep, he couldn't help but think about her, dream about her in ways that showed his true desires. Even though it was all too obvious, he refused to accept these new feelings, especially for her, he needed to control himself.

Waking up to the sound of her alarm, he saw [Y/N] freeze in shock on top of him the moment she realized where she had slept. The worst part of all was that her leg was right in between his legs, making it impossible for him to control his body. As she felt something poke her leg, she looked down and back up at Dabi. Her face turned beet red, knowing fair well what it was.

[Y/N] hadn't realized how close to his face she was until she could clearly hear his heartbeat get faster. Drifting her eyes away, she quickly sat up, covering her face with her hands. Mumbling under her breath, she asked in embarrassment, "Why didn't you wake me up?"

Dabi looked more confused than anything, scratching his head, he looked at [Y/N], "I tried... You're a pretty heavy sleeper..."

Awkwardly avoiding eye contact with Dabi, her eyes landed on her alarm clock, which was still buzzing. Noticing what time it was, she quickly jumped out of her bed, breaking the awkward tension and turning it into haste.

"AAAAH! I'M LATE FOR WORK! Why'd you let me oversleep?"

[Y/N] started changing in the bedroom, accidentally ignoring the fact that Dabi was still in there. Exposing her [S/C] skin even more, she caught Dabi staring, "What are you looking at?"

Dabi smirked, "you do realize you're stripping in front of me, right?"

[Y/N]'s face turned red as she squealed in embarrassment, quickly slipping into her skirt, she ran out of the room. Buttoning her shirt, she hastily grabbed her keys and a granola bar in her mouth. Right when she was walking out the door, she heard Dabi call her name, making her turn around.

Looking down at her phone, she looked back up at Dabi, "What do you want? Make it quick."

Dabi shook his head as he chuckled, "You do realize that you don't have a job anymore, right?"

[Y/N] stood there for about a minute in disbelief before she slammed the door.

"Um... What are you talking about?"

Dabi yawned and responded, "now that you're part of the league pf villains, you're not allowed to have a job."

[Y/N] took her heels off as she continued to stare at him. "How the hell am I supposed to pay my bills?"

"I'm pretty sure Shigaraki agreed to let you stay in this place to keep you in the league, he'd be breaking his word if he didn't." Dabi rubbed his eyes, "Plus, we'll be taking care of that tonight." Dabi smirked before he saw a granola bar coming straight for his face.