Chapter 21: A New Passion

'Do it...'

'What?! I am not going to steal anything!'

'You know you want to...'

'Just cause I thought about it doesn't mean I want to do it!'

'Sure you don't *sips tea*'

'Ugh! Ever since you became part of me, I keep wanting to do these things.'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...

"Are we really doing this?" Toga asked jumping up and down in excitement.

"Yeah Damian, are we really doing this?" [Y/N] asked Damian with a nervous look on her face.

Damian squinted his eyes and tapped her forehead, "Why are you asking me? You made the decision yourself, I'm just a mere influence."

Pouting she looked back at Toga, who had a confused look on her face, "Oh. Right..."

To avoid any rumors or unwanted events, [Y/N] decided to pretend that she didn't notice her confusion. She thought that she wouldn't believe her, but on the contrary, if she thought about it. Toga would probably be left in awe. She had forgotten that the league had way weirder crap than her stuff going on...

"All righty! I'm all done with the locks and the guardians." Twice walked over dusting his hands off, "[Y/N], you can suck the energy out and shut off security."

As [Y/N] made her way to the isolated room in the back to do her job, Twice looked at Toga and opened his mouth, "I'm surprised she called us for this."

"I know right!" Toga exclaimed, "It's so exciting!"

Twice stretched out, "That's not what I meant, but all right!"

"I'm all done!" [Y/N] came running back with an electrified look on her face, "All ready to go!"

As she blasted the entrance with energy, she skipped inside, Toga and Twice following. Cautiously looking around, she made her way behind the main desk, "Ha, can't believe I used to work here..."

Remembering everything that had occurred in that spot (mainly with Dabi), [Y/N] cringed as Damian chuckled. Glaring at him, he looked away mumbling to himself.

Grabbing some keys, she signaled the two who were with her to follow. Who knew that her years of working in one of the biggest companies would help her in a crime?

Powering up the elevator, the three went up to the top floor, where [Y/N] was sure that the money would be, well, if they hadn't moved the CEO's office. Unlocking the door and moving a couple of things around, [Y/N] found a safe behind a bookshelf, where she found exactly what she wanted. Grabbing some files, she logged into the computer and started transferring funds to a secure server that she created specifically for that.

Once everything was complete, she placed the file back in the safe and locked it.

"You idiot."