Chapter 22: "Punishment"

Finally arriving, she quietly entered and removed her shoes at the entrance. Silently walking around the dark room, she hoped to make it to the restroom without alerting Dabi. Just when she was five feet away, she was startled as the lights turned on. Nervously looking back, she saw him standing there... Shirtless...

"Care to explain where you've been?"

Freezing in place, [Y/N] began to stutter as she kept her eyes on his face trying not to look down, but her lust got the best of her. Quickly looking away, she began to mumble, "damn he's hot."

"What was that?" [Y/N] jumped seeing that Dabi had walked a bit closer.

"Nothing! Nowhere!"

"Really?" He stepped even closer in a playful manner as [Y/N] backed up.

"Yeah."

"Then why did Toga call and tell me all about a "fun adventure" with you?"

Gritting her teeth, she rolled her [E/C] eyes, "Why is it always Toga?"

"So it's true?"

Looking at the ground and fidgeting with her fingers, she nervously chuckled, "Heh... Maybe."

Stepping even closer to her, he had a serious look on his face, "So not only did you go on a mission without telling me..."

He stepped even closer, making [Y/N]'s back hit the wall, "but you also lied..."

Pinning her to the wall, Dabi could see as sweat dripped down her forehead as she shut her eyes tight. Slightly amused with her reaction, he started caressing her cheek as he looked at her face, "You know..."

[Y/N] opened her eyes and locked them with his blue orbs, seeing a hint of mischief in them, "you have been really naughty..."

Hearing this, [Y/N]'s eyes widened as Dabi smirked and leaned in. Lowering himself to her level, he whispered in her ear making her flinch, "and naughty girls like you need to be punished."

Just as soon as he said this, he scooped her up making her squeal. Taking her with him down the hallway, he tightened his grip as [Y/N] tried to wiggle free. Finally putting her down on top of a counter, [Y/N] looked around to find herself in the kitchen.

"Um. What are we doing here?", [Y/N] asked with a confused look on her face.

"What do you think doll face? Punishing you." he answered pulling a bowl filled with fruit out of the fridge.

"Oh."

"Oh?" Dabi approached her, placing the bowl right next to her. Putting both hands on top of the counter, Dabi trapped [Y/N] in between his arms as he smirked, "What did you think I meant? Dirty girl..."

Flustered, [Y/N] tried hiding the fact that she was embarrassed by looking at the opposite side of the room. Trying to ignore the fact that Dabi was right in front of her, she kept her stare away from him as she crossed her arms.

"Feed me."

"Huh?"[Y/N] looked back at Dabi as he pointed at the bowl of fruit that sat right next to her.