Chapter 1

Bambina Fae Black Point of View

This should be the time when I should bang my head. Why, why in the hell should she be so overdramatic?

Can't she just enjoy it? Enjoy the feeling it gives her?

But no! Being the drama Queen she is, she loves to twist her face into ridiculous reactions. If I were in her place – gosh, I would have embraced the thrill and excitement it gave and if possible return back too.

"Are you hearing me, Bambi?" I heard a screech coming from the other side of the phone. I continued walking through the dark streets to reach the accommodation I live in.

Woah! I always wonder how she can make a sound that resembles a mix of a dolphin and a rusted motor engine.

I mean, I tried once to modulate my voice like her but ended up loosing it completely for two days.

"Yes, I am, Piper. You are just over reacting, girl." I said brushing off the loud sigh she gave me again.

"Bambi, I'm seriously worried about you. I really want to know what medicine you were given to turn out like this." Piper exclaimed angrily.

She is annoyed again?

What the heck is there to be annoyed I don't understand. I always wanted to experience what she is now but she does not value it when she has it.

I'm disappointed.

"You should enjoy it while you can, Pipy. I want you to love yourself the way he does." What can I do to make her understand?

I'm seriously at the end of my wits to make sure my best friend, Piper has the best life and best experience she could have.

My leg got knocked by a rock on the road which caused my bag to fall down and I stumbled for good two minutes to balance myself on my own feet.

Seeing all my books are scattered, I shoved them inside my bag with a huff. My shoulder hurts from carrying many books and still the university thinks we are not serious about our education.

They should try studying instead of teaching, and then they will know the pain of learning many subjects at the same time.

Arranging my bag on my shoulder, I continued to walk through the dark path to reach the room I stay in with Piper.

"Love? You crazy girl he is stalking me, sending me frightening messages and pictures and keep an eye on me from shadows. This man whoever he is hides his face and keeps on following me and you find it just alright?" She yelled. I hissed and took away the phone from my ear to keep myself from going deaf. Her voice shivered like always when she is scared.

There she goes with the weird squealing again!

Why is not understanding that getting stalked is not a big deal.

Can't she hold the thrill it gives her?

"He will eventually leave you be when he finds another one to stalk. Why don't you just enjoy the feel it gives you? Trust me, when he stops stalking you, you will miss it a lot." I tried, tried again to make her realize that it is no big deal.

These movies and books have spoiled the activities like kidnapping and stalking. If you look at it clearly, it not much far from extreme sports. Just like how you feel the adrenaline rush while skydiving, just like how you feel your head pound like drums on a traditional festival while doing snorkeling, Getting stalked is much similar to them.

It gives you adrenaline rush. It scares you a little and not to forget the amazing feeling of being watched secretly.

"Bambi – you know what, just leave it. I cannot change the level of your madness whatsoever. I'm just so done with trying to teach you about the world's ways of living. Just get home fast, please. I can feel someone lurking under our building near my window."