Chapter 24

Faustino Point of View

Heads down! She is really something!

She is a freaking wonder, most wondrous of all the wonders.

I gaped at her openly at her suggestion. I'm really utterly amazed how she just suggested that we should have a baby so easily like she is talking about the weather.

For several moments, I could not think anything. My mind was blank and my body went stiff. I know she always has something unexpected and amazing coming out of her mouth but this time, she nearly created huge mess out of my arousal.

Just a suggestion, one simple suggestion and my length almost doubled in width and size.

Hell, How I want to ravish her like there's no tomorrow.

"What kind of idea is that? You want to marry for love but you can have a baby without love?" Padre asked – no – demanded heaving an angry huff.

For now, the auditions are put to halt as there is much more interesting drama going on right now.

I know I might sound unfilial but damn the arguments between Padre and Fae are just so interesting and involving that one cannot miss them for life.

Just a bottle of whiskey and a tub of popcorn and I'll be all set to watch the drama.

"Because we should always marry for love, Oldie. Without love, it is said that the couple always feel sad and disappointed with each other." True. Though little Fae has different mindset from others, she also knew of everything that sets her alongside the normal society too.

"True that. That is the reason I did not marry her yet. I want to marry her for love." I provided my innocent opinion gaining a hard glare from Padre, a look of disbelief from Sergio and Ivan and a smile from Ferb.

Little Fae nodded her head in agreement with me and patted my shoulder like a teacher to good student.

"What about the baby? You cannot let the baby have parents that doesn't love each other. So no baby plans as of now. Also, you should have a baby after marriage." Padre tried, tried hard to explain Fae patiently.

Looking at the crease on his forehead and the tightly folded fist, I can easily say he might get panic attack anytime soon.

But then again, his cure is here so no problem. If he thinks Fae if the reason for his sickness then there is no doubt she is the cure too.

So I just have to let her handle the matter. I will now prepare my mind to take her to my bed and ravish her passionately.

"Come on, that is such an old thinking, Oldie. You proved your age. Trend these days demands a baby before marriage to make things spicier and healthier. Moreover, I and Alcohol will already be in deep love by the time baby is born so he will have loving parents." And that, ladies and gentleman, is the confidence that world needs right now.

"True, if trend demands a baby first then we will follow the latest trend, in that way even our baby can be a part of his parents wedding." I added nonchalantly sipping the steaming coffee I'm provided with.

Little Fae, on the other hand, is bankrupting the lobster of its meat while still taking care of the ongoing sensitive conversation.

How she can be so cool at times like this is something everyone should learn from her.

"You should shut up. I did not know a cruel man from mafia can be a puppet in a mad girl's hand. Are you even a man in your relationship?" Padre yelled at me on top of his lungs making me rile up in anger.