Epilogue

Faustino Point of View

You know the feeling, when you think you were hopeless at one time and then suddenly your life turns more meaningful and hopeful?

That was what I have been feeling from the moment my eyes landed on my little Fae.

Little Fae is not a docile or a normal girl. She isn't anywhere close to being a normal person and that was what I needed.

She is a drug that cures many negative things in one's life. She is unpredictable, just does what she wants to without any restrains; can do anything that might even be not possible for a God or a Devil.

She is that miracle that makes sure the people around her are not dead of boredom.

She just livens up everything and I love her from the depths of not just heart but kidneys and joints too.

And right now, I cannot help but feeling proud and amused by her seeing how she is dealing with the situation.

"You can stay, Oldie. That is not a problem at all." Fae said distractedly while she ran inside to prepare what she needs to.

I stopped her by holding her arm and turned her towards me before she could run inside. "Little Fae, it just takes two minutes to finish the wedding ceremony. Let's finish it first while Piper and your sisters will help Aunt Alessia with the issue. It is important we complete the wedding first." She thought for a moment and nodded her head in agreement before she pulled Padre back on the stage again.

While her mother, sisters and Piper went inside the mansion along with Aunt Alessia, we pushed the officiator to complete the ceremony on a quick note.

Although I want to get wedded with Fae grandly, the situation and time suggested something else so we have to get done with it soon before it's too late.

"I should go inside too. Leave my hand." Padre tried to pry his hand away from Fae but my girl is stronger than him.

Goodness! A good bodybuilder Mafia man could not overpower a petite girl!

"No, go after the ceremony is over. You are standing here in the place of Alcohol's foster father so you should complete this task first." Fae held Padre's hand tightly and signaled officiator to start the show.

The Officiator took the chance and walked through the wedding ceremony in a shotgun manner. He introduced us, then read the vows, asked for our acceptance all in the matter of three whole minutes.

We exchanged the rings and soon after Padre shook his hand off from Fae's and was about to run inside the mansion due to sensitive situation going on right now but little Fae stopped him again.

"Why are you stopping me now? We are done with the wedding. I should attend my wife now. Leave me." Padre asked loudly and exasperatedly, gaining a confused grin from little Fae.

"Wait; first tell me why the officiator said Alcohol is your own son while giving the introductions?"

"Umm, why don't we discuss it later, little Fae. Aunt Alessia is in labor right now and we have to go to her and give her our support. Didn't the doctor say that the pregnancy in such old age can be complicated?" I reasoned out with her before Padre lashed out on her. Fae accepted and went inside along with other leaving me behind to gather our kids.

It has come to a complete surprise when few months ago, Aunt Alessia gave us the news of her pregnancy. The whole family maddened with immense joy.

"Papa, will abuela give us our uncle today?" My second son, Hyun, ran to me looking excited. His siblings too followed him and ran to us to know more about their newly coming uncle/aunt.