Chapter 2

Bambina Point of View

Argh! My head feels like it has gone to hell and came back.

That monkeywipe of a kidnapper used some strong medicine to knock me out cold. Seriously, the inner beauty of my brain is clearly affected by the headaches.

I wish there is a BB cream for the insides also!

I have been sitting in this wooden chair in a large meeting style room from past one hour and all I can see is only three men that probably brought me here.

"I'm hungry. Please get me some cakes." I called out to Ferb, the man who pressed the chloroform last night and the one who introduced himself as an honored righthand to someone.

"You ate a plate of lobsters and a hotpot just half an hour ago." Ferb exclaimed as he came and stood in front of me with deep folds on his face.

I just shrugged making Ferb look at the other two men with a defeated frown on his face. I smiled widely at the thought of having cakes because I know that look on their faces; this was the same look that they gave me five times earlier when I asked for food.

First when I woke up in the early hours of the morning, I immediately asked for a hangover soup which I had four servings.

Then after I had my shower in the small but a good room they provided me, I asked for some good breakfast with toasts, eggs and some spicy stuff.

An hour later I felt the food got digested and left my system completely, so I requested for Chinese food.

Fifteen minutes after having Chinese food, I had craving for chocolates so they obediently brought two boxes of dark and white chocolates for me.

After having chocolates, I wanted to wash down the content still in my mouth with something spicy along with fresh juice so they arranged lobsters and hotpot for me.

At one point of time, I felt like crying seeing how the sweet brothers taking care of me and giving me good food. I almost squeezed my nose with Ferb's sleeve when my felt typhoon of emotions in my heart.

I don't know why they brought me here and why I am waiting for their boss to come and talk to me but if employees are like this, then I definitely know Boss will be like a wingless, halo-less angel.

However, looking at how they are feeding me, I think they run restaurants and they brought me here for taste testing. But who told them I love eating?

"I like to eat when I'm bored." I smiled. I pressed the pressure points between my fingers to relieve from the remains of my headache.

"You are the first and probably the last person we treated this nice. You literally compelled us to treat you good, you know?" Ferb told me like he is surprised by something.

What is there to be surprised here? People say they cannot help but be sweet to me as I am very cute.

I was about to tell him it is because they find me cute but the guard from outside came and whispered something in Ferb's ear making him stand in attention.

"The ex-boss is here to talk to you. Listen carefully, don't talk nonsense with him and reply politely." Frb patted my back and stood at the back of my chair.

Two other men brought a huge Throne like chair and placed before me. The chair is so beautiful with purple and gold mixed perfectly with each other.

Just a look at it and I know I will sleep a dreamless sleep if I sit on it. It looks that comfortable and not to mention it is totally my style.

"Ex-boss?" I inquired as I stood from the wooden chair and walked to the other chair.

"Yes. He is our Boss's father. Now that our boss is handled all the activities, his father, the ex-boss retired from the business." Ferb informed me as he made his eyebrows belly dance.