Chapter 34

Faustino Point of View

"So, nothing happened? Nothing?" I shook my head dejectedly at both of them, gulping third jug of beer.

Huh! I sighed heavily as I couldn't help recall what was supposed to be the most amazing night of my life that turned into most befuddled one.

I heard a couple of heavy sighs from both the men accompanying me tonight with some pity towards me. Callisto and Demyan seemingly look concerned for me, no doubt, but they also have a smug and an amused look on their faces.

No doubt they must be laughing at me inside.

"Absolutely nothing? You could've at least taken her to the heights before you were – ahem – interrupted?" Demyan asked.

How come I became friends with both of them so easily? I'm even discussing my sex life with them.

"He said they did not do anything, Dem. Understand the situation and please respect his love for his Fae and do not ask for more details." Callisto answered – nah – mocked me, tsking at the situation I am currently in.

All I wanted was completing the honeymoon passionate night with little Fae and finally make her mine but who would have thought that the night –

The night in the haunted house would turn out to be much more dramatic than I've ever thought.

"She never seizes to amaze me." I chuckled to myself as I recalled the last night in the haunted house. Seems like no matter what she does, it can only make me more and more happy and interested in her.

Callisto and Demyan, who were drinking with me suddenly spewed out their drinks and coughed furiously before throwing me an incredulous look.

"Hold your man for a f**king moment, I think I did not hear the whole incident and missed many parts of your adventure with your Fae last night." Demyan voiced out completely in disbelief. It was as if he not speaking but scoffing each word he spoke.

"Man, you find her fascinating even after what happened last night? How come our reputable Mafia community was fated have you? No, seriously, tell me what exactly happened last night again without missing out even a smallest of the details and I really, sincerely want to see what amazed you so much in the whole ordeal." Silly Demyan! What is not amazing about it?

Yes, I couldn't have the moments that were planned to have with her and I was a little dejected about it but she was really amazing last night.

Why can't they see how unique, precious and amusing their Whites are?

Why can't they appreciate them for making their lives more lively and entertaining?

These two are pretty silly!

"Fine, last night, like the script given by both of your wives suggested, I and Fae met on the cold, empty road near the haunted house due to well planned puncture in our cars tire. We met on the empty road like planned and since it was cloudy, we walked for a while to find a shelter before we are rained upon. I played my part of Ale that is in love with her from the first sight and she played her role of Fae who is a little shy around me but still fell for me on her first sight." I told them as a smile graced on my lips on its own.

What I would not give to see that affection and adoration for me in her eyes.

"Aww, you must have felt so delighted, didn't you?" There goes Callistio's taunt again.

I pressed my lips into firm frown and replied honestly. "Very much. Everything she does makes me want to fly across the whole sky to make a bed of clouds for her." I gritted hitting them with daggers with my eyes.