Chapter 17

Faustino Point of View

I knew it!

I knew I can trust her in something like this.

I knew she will never disappoint me!

I knew it all along that this is going way smoother than it should have been.

With Little Fae in the scene, taking charge of something so big, I can easily say that it would be more unexpected than anything else.

Frankly speaking, I'm still confused of what exactly is happening right this moment. I don't know why everyone is in state of panic and the whole wedding arena is in havoc but will this continue the same way?

Nah – I know what Fae is capable of. If she can manage to bring two rivals under the same roof happily, then what ever is hard for her!

"No, brother. According to the wedding rules from the website I read, the groom has to take the bride's hand not the officiator." This statement of hers was enough to make me feel at ease.

"Wait a moment, let me get this straight; I am not the one who is marrying Piper?" Sergio asked as the astonishment knocked his brains with full force.

Good Lord! Did he think that he is one who is marrying Piper?

How in the hell did he get that idea and who told him that?

Little Fae smiled brightly like usual and shook her head negatively giving him enough idea of what is happening. "Of course no brother, you the officiator of the wedding. Piper's love of life and her groom is him." She notified enthusiastically pointing towards the very perplexed yet amused groom.

Ivan walked forward to his boss as he stood beside him in a very supporting pose that made me almost tear up with sadness filling my lungs.

Poor Sergio! This man is being humiliated in his own house before his own men and rival men too.

"Then why did you say Piper shall be marrying into this house?" Ivan asked – almost roared like a beast but like always, little Fae is not the person to fear just to anything and anyone.

She maintained her very friendly smile as she hopped towards Ivan and wrapped her arm around his head into a headlock and flicked his forehead. "You anthole, I'm planning to give this house and this gang to Piper as her birthday and wedding gift so she is getting married into this house."

This got me and I just clapped my hands when she said that. Wow, just wow! How in the name of a Satan does make such situations?

I wonder if she ever gets bored or people around her will ever get bored of their lives if she is with them.

This is just a birthday party and a low-key wedding ceremony but it is worth climbing in the main addition of newspapers and magazines.

The amount of confusion and drama, seriously, can be only created by my little Fae.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk, were you looking forward to marry Piper, Sergio? You? How did you even think Bambi will give her best friend away to a person like you?" Jack provoked as he circled Sergio giving him a sly mischievous smile.

To be honest, I do feel bad for Sergio as a co-mafian but... but damn the devil in mind is having his own fun seeing how his rival is getting humiliated in his own house.

"Shut your bottom and leave." Sergio bellowed. Everyone went silent, everything went calm but for Fae.

She ran into Sergio's arms and hugged him tightly as she patted his back in a kind gesture. "We can't brother. Are you sad that the girl you like is marrying someone else? Are you heartbroken? Please don't take any wrong step and commit suicide. You are the only Italian brother I have and I'm not ready to loose you. You have a special place in my heart."