Chapter 28

Faustino Point of View

Have you ever seen a human on exhibition display?

Have you ever seen a man getting auctioned to become a husband?

Have you ever seen a Matrimonial company that promotes such interesting ideas, creating a huge blast in the whole matrimonial industry?

Lastly, have you ever seen this – this kind of matchmaking ever in ages from when life started on earth?

If you ask me what is so interesting in what is happening in front me, then I would say –

Every-f**king-thing!

I have never laughed so much like I was laughing from the past twenty minutes.

"What are your requirements?" Sabrina, Little Fae's PA, asked professionally, organizing her spectacles straight over her nose.

"An innocent but still a witty girl. A girl who can talks less but expresses more. Someone that can compete me in my looks." Liam answered seriously and albeit very honestly that I felt the volcano of absurdness snickering erupted from the depths of my stomach.

"Who gave you the false hope about your looks? F**k I'm going to kill him for misleading my brother." Ferb shook his head in a disappointed manner feigning the world most genuine pitiful look to Liam.

But then, that is not the end – nay!

Because Ferb's insult cannot even compare to what Liam had to hear from Sabrina right after. "Who asked you, Mr. Liam? You are picking the girl; you will be picked by the interested girl. I'm asking a girl who is registering with us right now. You just have to stand on the rotating platform with this profile board hanged around your neck and just chill out. Girls will come, walk around, check you all out and then make their decisions. They will have the headache of choosing. You can just stand and chill."

And I understood that it is a different world that I knew of. When my little Fae is involved in producing ideas, then it is obvious that we will enter a whole new world altogether. All the four men on display scowled unanimously that if I can make an emoticon out of their expression, it will become a big hit.

They looked that ugly!

Talking about Fae, where the hell she is?

She gave the responsibility to Sabrina and walked off somewhere saying she has to settle few things before we took off for our honeymoon.

"Why should I do this? I am not doing this. I quit." Ivan threw his signature tantrum move that we slowly started to recognize. The other three nodded in agreement with Ivan's statement and that shows that these men are getting close to each other.

Who knew that one day we rivals shall share same family and shall share friendship like bonding?

"Alright. You can quit by paying us thirty billion Euros each." Sabrina implied casually providing them each with a black file.

I moved forward and peeked at look into Sergio's file where his biodata is written in sequential order from the time of his birth to the time of his registration with the company. Everything looked fine until there is a clause mentioned at the end of the contract saying that those who leave the matchmaking program in the middle shall pay the amount that they think they are worth off.

To complete it, there is also their sign and finger print.

"Didn't you read it before signing?" I asked softly, feeling a little bad for the bad boy I know of.

Tsk tsk tsk... How he used to live and what life he is leading now!

I'm lucky for being just a spectator of Fae's ideas.