Chapter 40

Miguel (Oldie) Point of View

Satan, please take me away! I cannot tolerate this anymore.

This is pure torment for f**k sake!

"Can you hear it?" The round and fully pregnant Banshee girl asked while she took small sips of her milk. "That's your fans chanting your name for just one glimpse of yours." She said taking pride for the millionth time for me into a star.

What star?

Action star? No.

Handsome star? Never.

Fire star? Not at all.

They call me the great WRINKLE STAR.

I mean, come on morons, I'm not even that old nor do I have those many wrinkles that I can represent it.

"Wrinkle star! Wrinkle star! Folds and folds of wrinkles and crinkles, Wrinkle star." I heard my so called fans chanting my name loudly from the outside of my mansion premises.

"This is all because of you. You provoked them to call me that. Anyways, why am I the wrinkle star and why is Alessia, the Flower star?" I asked keeping an eye on the senseless girl as requested by my dear son.

He went on a business meeting for few hours and had handed down the responsibility to look after his pregnant girlfriend to me and Alessia.

While I hate take even a second look at her smug face, I cannot help but think about my grandchild that is growing inside her.

Poor child, he will get a mother who has no filter for her actions.

"Ah, Aunt is beautiful like a flower. You can be a flower star too if you want. But since you are too old you can be withering flower star. What say, great title, yes?" Withering?

I scoffed at the predicament I was put in by both the heavens and hell. I don't know what kind of sin it was that made me go through a punishment named Bambina Banshee.

First, she forced me to eat pineapple again and again causing me to go to Emergency room several times. In the past seven months, I went to emergency rooms so many times due to pineapple that the damn fruit is not even affecting me these days anymore.

Then, to impress me, she left me alone with Jerry Chan and his gang so I can have peaceful conversation with him about our business.

Seriously? Who would do that? Who would send your person alone to enemy gang like that?

I was much smarter than anyone else so I managed to talk out a little with him and managed to get out of there without a scratch.

It did not end there, to freaking impress me and take my acceptance; she arranged a decent date for me and Alessia.

What my problem is, who in their right mind is waiting to go a date with that woman? Half the time she makes me want to pull my own limited hair due to all the blabbering she does.

One time, she asked my own son to let me take care of her in her heavy pregnant days. Reason; by making me clean the room, serve her food, fanning her with a hand fan and freaking cleaning her bathroom, she is impressing me by making me spend valuable time with her baby who is more or less like a grandchild to me.

I wonder what she makes me go through when she comes to know of my relation with her Alcohol.

"I asked Piper to arrange a fan-signing event for both of you so you can connect with your fans. From the moment your web series aired, people are literally going crazy over you and Aunt." She said clapping appreciatively to herself because after all she was the one who came up with the story and other nonsensical stuff.