Chapter 4

Bambina Point of View

Why should she cry like a whale? It's just a small letter!

Some people are crying and begging for some good attention and when she is getting it for free without her involvement then all she should do is treasure it.

"This is his blood, Bambi." Piper cried out showing me the small piece of letter that her admirer aka stalker sent her this morning.

At first she was very angry with me for not coming the night to the apartment when she was very terrified but when I told her of my small unexpected vacation to a said Mafia mansion, she did calmed down for awhile.

I almost prayed God for finally calming her down but then came the - lovely looking love filled adoration scented - letter for her.

From her stalker...

Written with blood!

Such romantic he is. He wrote her a letter with his own blood? Although his blood did smelt a little stale, it is still considered romantic for me.

"Read this, what did he mean; I look gorgeous when I have my study glasses? How would he know how I look in my study glasses, Bambi? I only wear them when I am here at home." She said hurriedly looking at the letter with immense terror.

Her eyes are tearing and her body is sweating while she is smelling foul due to lack of proper bath. I looked over to her whining figure and sighed loudly.

"Okay so you don't like to be stalked by this man? He even showed you the passion of his blood for you. If you reject him now, you might hurt his feelings." I asked finally not being able to see my best friend cry over nothing really important.

What I mean is, if she did not have the same interest as him, she should make it clear so he backs off but instead she has been crying from several months.

Stalking, to me, is like a sacred deed of one's mind observing its focus on only one person that it finds interesting.

"Of course I don't like, Bambi. What is wrong with you? Who in their sane mind will like being stalked? Well, except for you." Piper reprimanded back.

"Then you want him gone and never express his love for you again?" I asked seemingly very disappointed for the poor man who was investing his time, efforts, energy and some of his own blood for the person he likes.

He will be greatly disappointed when he comes to know that his prey is not interested in his hunt.

"Alright, don't regret later then. I will do something for you." I mumbled back gaining a tight hug from her.

Should I first reach out for that man and talk to him?

Nah... he might get very sad if I reveal it to him that his efforts are not appreciated by my friend.

"Thank you Thank you Thank you, Bambi. I know you are crazy, insane, an alien with no brains and a girl who knows no limits but still I really love you." Piper smiled while crying alongside as she hugged me again and again.

Once Piper went to room to have a nap, I thought over the whole situation and finally dialed the number that will surely be useful at this moment.

The phone went on ringing for four times and on the fifth ring did the other person pick it up.

"Yes." Said a gruff, hoarse and a tired voice of the oldie who might be oldest than fossils.

"Thank you, Oldie. I really appreciate it." I answered back happily as I jumped with joy.