Chapter 36

Faustino Point of View

After the amazing night with my little Fae in the haunted house, I can clearly see she has stored a large en-suite room for me in her heart. She got much closer to me to my pleasure.

If I would've known she would respond quickly after taking her to my bed then I would've done it on the first sight. But then again, it felt sweet to make love to her after coming to know her more deeply.

And she is beyond charming.

She is like a sun in my universe.

I'm like earth in her universe.

But what I'm gladder about is that she is more open in touching me and surprisingly, stealing kisses from me.

"Can you do it right at least now? It's been what – twenty second take and you still cannot do your part well." Alessia chided seeing how Padre is not much cooperating with the filming.

It's a simple scene of where Padre should be sitting down behind the closed door and should be crying his eyes out after he made a mistake which resulted him to betray Alessia.

Alessia would cry the same way on the other side of the closed door feeling betrayed by her lover and his love. She did a splendid job in performing her character but... Padre is the problem here.

"I find it silly to cry heavily just because I betrayed you. In fact, I'm actually happy for doing so even though it is just a web drama. I cannot catch the melancholic feeling when I look at your makeup buried face? Are you sure you are not a corpse and a young college student?" These two seriously!

Why do they fight so much? Can't they just agree to one thing for once?

However will they live together without harming each other!

"Ah, I think I know what to do to get the sad feeling from him." The three whites said in unison making everyone on the filming sets freeze in hopelessness.

I too froze because I know Whites can come up with some very innovative ideas.

The three smiled at each other and went inside the house and came back with a glass of something green. Fae took the glass from her twin and walked to Padre and without giving him a heads up, she held his face and flushed the green drink down his throat.

Once he was forced to drink the green hell, Padre immediately started to dance and twist weirdly. His eyes started turning red, his face started turning pink and he started turning into something who is not so human.

"Goodness, woman, what did you give him? Why is he behaving like that? Call the doctor, someone call the ambulance." Sergio started making a fuss but three White sisters are as calm as ever.

"Alcohol, now shoot the scene from side angle and slowly come to the front. I will kick Oldie in the knees and he will fall down and cry." Fae came to me and whispered softly in my ear kissing me on the cheek.

If you kiss me like this, I can do anything for you, love!

I followed her plan and started shooting Padre who was twisting in immense pain and tears are rolling down his eyes like typhoon.

"What the hell you gave him?" This time it was Ivan who asked worriedly as he held Fae by her shoulders and shook her wildly.

Is he really our rival?

After Alessia marrying into our household, I and Sergio are much closer than before, almost like brothers and their gang and our gang is closer too. If it was not for my little Fae then we would still be on the each side of the bridge.