Chapter 31

Bambina Point of View

My long hair is accompanying air on its travel towards the west. Dark tresses flowing like waves as the breeze took my beautiful black hair like a curtain of midnight flowing on the daybreak.

I can smell the amazing citrus and flowery shampoo smell from my hair that is spreading around.

I looked at my watch and saw that it's already nine in the morning and the bus that should be here is nowhere to be seen.

Punctuality must be on dieting!

After what felt like fifteen long minutes, the bus I should ride finally came. There aren't many passengers and the bus is not packed so I can find a seat easily.

Just as I was getting on the bus, another body colliding into mine in hurry resulting me to fall on the concrete floor with a hard thud.

Ouch! That hurts.

"I'm sorry. I apologize for bumping into you. Are you hurt anywhere, Miss?" I heard soft voice that is drowning in the ocean of concern.

Raising my head, I covered my eyes with my hand to avoid direct eye contact with the hot blaring sun and slowly looked at the person who bumped into me.

He has his hand stretched for me to take and his eyes looked at me from my travelling hair to the toes that are covered in ballet shoes.

"A little hurt. If any harder, I would've transplanted my hip bones to mother Earth." I grumbled in pain as I took his hand and stood up slowly.

With a huff, I rubbed my dress to dust away the dirt and straighten the creases that formed. I glared at him for being so rude but he only replied by giving me his handkerchief to wipe my hands.

"I'm genuinely sorry for pushing you down, miss. I was in hurry and I cannot miss this bus." He said as he adjusted his collar.

Looking at him, he looked really in hurry and what's more is he is really handsome.

"That's alright." I replied and got on the bus followed by him.

There are only two seats vacant and that too side by side so I took the window seat and he took the seat beside me.

"Please allow me to take you to hospital, Miss. I cannot get rid of the guilt if you are hurt greatly." He offered but I shook my head and turned my attention to city that is passing by.

New York is such a handsome city.

"Ah, umm –" He cleared his throat loudly and coughed a couple of times, "So, are you new to the city?"

"Yes. I'm going to sightsee." I replied gaining a fruity smile from him.

He is indeed very handsome with that hair styles, the casual clothes, that facial structure. He is really good looking.

"Then, umm – how about I show you around the city? I know the city well and I can be a good guide."

Guide? Him?

Can I trust him?

Is it okay?

He looks safe and harmless though!

"But aren't you in hurry to go somewhere else?" I inquired with a frown.

"Yes. It takes just an hour to complete my work and after that I can escort you around the city. Is that alright?" Hmm, I guess it is alright but-

But this is going a little fast and I cannot trust a stranger so instantly.

"I'm going on an exploration for the next whole week so can we start tomorrow?" I informed and he nodded his head, agreeing.