Chapter 27

Bambina Point of View

"Aunt Alessia, I wish you a happy and prosperous honeymoon with Oldie." I hugged her tightly. She started a new journey with Oldie and I'm so very happy for both of them; although their vehicle is kind of slow.

Aunt packed the luggage needed for her trip with Oldie and ordered Oldie to do his packing himself because she said she might make him regret for asking her to do.

I can see why they love each other.

Both of them are like chicken wings and dieting. Both complement each other deliciously.

"Thank you dear. Although I'm a little disappointed that you secretly got me married to a man like him, I still can't be angry at you." She pinched my cheeks and tapped my shoulder like appreciating me for something.

I first met Aunt Alessia when I was working with Sergio to form his own gang. Aunt came to visit him and see how he is doing and that is when I came to know that Aunt Alessia was the one who raised my brother when his parents died in an explosion.

Ivan also said that Aunt Alessia hadn't married anyone all these years and dedicated herself in raising Sergio which puffed in me a huge love for her.

And that is why I want her to marry Oldie and live her life finally. Sergio is big enough to take care of himself and Oldie – Aunt still has the old feelings alive inside their hearts with irregular pumping.

"Do not wait for us to return and just have your own honeymoon with Ale." I nodded my head to her and hugged her again.

I and Alcohol will be leaving for New York in a couple of days and I have a lot to do in these two days before we leave.

Not just my university project works, I have to give the second part of training to be brave to Theo and Jack. I also have to deal with the hundred prisoners I took from Alcohol for personal use.

Huff! I'm busier than a mafia leader.

Considering it from my way, these mafia people have no work to do at all. They just carry guns and knives and just roam around in nights.

They are employed but still unemployed. I think I should create some works for them to raise funds for themselves.

"Are we going in this lifetime or you are planning to cling to me like a ghost for the next life too?" Oldie came inside the room and expressed his love for Aunt.

Woah! He wants her in next life too!

Isn't that true love that Piper always said about?

Look at Oldie's eyes that not just have myopia and hyperopia but also loveopia for Aunt Alessiopia.

His eyes held such deep and affectionate look that surely took time to overtake his eye illness but it is still visible.

Aunty is a lucky woman!

He got married in the prime of her fifties and look how passionately her husband is looking at her.

"Let's get this done in this lifetime itself. I don't want your late wife or myself to be entangled with you anymore than this life. We had enough with your putrid attitude." Aunty answered back but I know she is feeling shy to accept Oldie's offer for the next life.

"Alright Oldie, you can take your bride now. Have a great time and have a baby too." Both of them coughed out and looked at each other with blank faces but I know their hearts are smiling at each other's.

"Baby? With her?" Oldie ridiculed funny pointing his finger towards Aunty. "Aren't you dried up yet?" I didn't know what he meant but hearing him ask her that, Aunty kicked Oldie between his legs with love.