Chapter 1

It was just like any other day, the Khan family was sitting together having their breakfast in the dinning area. As usual The great Zayan Ali Khan was again going to get late for his collage. Aayat as her usaual self sarted complaing about him to her Beejaan.
"Beejaan this is really not fair har din ka masla hai is ladke ka kab sudhrega, iski wajah se me roz late hoti hu and you know the professor gets angry." Aayat said in a way as if manipulating her Beejaan infront of the whole family.
"Beta what can i do, i tell him every time but this boy he is never going to listen to me. I'm sorry from his side." said her tayi ammi Saba Ali Khan (Zayan's mother) feeling ashamed for her son's late back attitude.
"Bhabhi you don't need to be sorry to her she is just trying to manipulate us by saying such, please don't be sorry. Aur tum Aayat idhar kya bichare bache ki shikyat kar rahi ho tume tayar nhi hona jane ke liye ?" asked Nadia to her daughter annoyed by her for trying to act innocent infront of everyone.
"Par Ammi mene kya galat bola aap khud bataye hum late nhi hore kya , abhi tak aya nhi shehzado ki tarah tyar hota hai aram se me late hoti hu." said Aayat tring to retaliate to what her mother said.

ZAYAN'S POV
I was sleeping peacefully in my room . Just then Syra my sister came into my room barging.
"Zayan bhai uthaye aap collage ke liye late ho rahe hai Aayat aapi kabse apka intezar kar rahi hai,jaldi kare abbu bahut gusse me hai ."said syra to her brother trying to wake him up.
"ZAYAN BHAII uthayee." shaking Zayan trying to wake him up.
When she got no response from him, she pulled his comforter from his top and switched off the A.C.
"Five minutes more please" i said pulling back the comforter.
"ZAYANNNN BHAIIIII apko kya masla hai Aayat aapi aap ki wajah se late ho rhi hai 8:30 ho rahe hai aap collage ke liye late ho rahe hai uthe foran"she said angrily to her brother,
"Oh shit i'll get late again , i had to go for my football practice coach is again going to get angry on me.ughhhhh. Could you not wake me up a little early."i said to her irritatedly and rushed to the washroom to get ready.
"Pichle ek ghante se hum sab apko uthane ki koshish kar rahe the majal hai aap uthe,huh hadh he ek toh uthau upar se daat bhi khau wah bhai wahi."she complaint to her brother who was in the washroom now.

AAYAT'S POV
I was all ready sitting with my family in the living room after breakfast waiting for that idiot to come.

"As-salamu alaykum everyone" said Zayan descending down the, taking his own time to come.
"Wa alaykumu s-salam" Everybody said in unison
"Zayan ye kya batemeezi hai tumahri phir se late koi time ka andaza bhi hai tume."said Asad Khan angrily to his son.
"Baba i'm sorry i got late i was working till late last night.I'm sorry it won't happen again but rightnow we have to leave we are getting late."said Zayan to Taya Abbu who was currently glaring at him.
"Aayat chalo jaldi chalna nhi hai kya ?" Zayan asked me frustatedy . I feel like scratching his face right now.
"What the hell Mr? I have been waiting for you here since so long and you are acting as if you are the one who was waiting not me."i said to him angrily. what does he even think of himself idiot.
"Ya whatever ab chalo i am getting late . I am going come fast. Khuda hafiz ." he said to everyone and left the house.
"Chale ab me bhi chalti hu nhi toh pure raste sunayega. Khuda hafiz."i said to everyone to which they replied and ammi as usual said not to fight in the car with him .and i left.
In the car as Kareem Uncle our driver started driving after we got settled. I was looking outside the car just then i recieved a phone call and when i checked it was my best friend Aisha.
.
"As-salamu alaykum , where are you madam? kitni der lagadi aa bhi rahi ho aaj ya nahi".she said in one go asking me whether i was coming or not.
"Wa alaykumu s-salam Aisha me raste me hu. Thanks to Zayan aaj phir late par khair bas phaunch ne wali hu." I replied to her receiving a glare from Zayan which I simply ignored.
"Acha jaldi aao me wait kar rhi hu tumhara.khuda hafiz." she said and disconnected the call.
"Tumhe koi sharam waram hai ya nhi har roz tumhari wajah se I get late. " I said to Zayan who was currently using his phone.
"Mene bola na kal late raat tak kaam kar raha tha is liye late hua. Aur waise bhi tum jaldi pahaunch kar karogi bhi kya pardhna tumne waise bhi nhi hai. me hu jo late ho raha hai meri football practice miss ho gyi." He replied frustratedly
"Shut up tumhe koi kaam nhi karte din Bhar PS4 ke aage bethe hote ho and at night you are out  with your friends , atleast i am better i do something and for your kind of information i getter better grades than you."I snapped at him.
"First of all who said I don't do anything FYI I have been working with Abu and Adeel since last three months, I visit office every single day after college. And as of grades you better not speak so you shut up." Zayan fired back at me.
" Ya whatever" I muttered thinking he must have not heard but damn I was wrong.
" It's not whatever Aayat, tumhe fursat Nahi apni friends Aur baki faltu kaam de iska ye Matlab Nahi that everyone's like you. And yeah stop getting jealous of my perfect life. He said with a smirk on his face, how I wish I could just remove this smirk from his face .
"O Hello jealous my foot! I don't care about you. And please tumhe khuda ka wasta hai mujhe chod do." I said to him folding my hands.
"Aye badhi khuda ka wasta hai,huh." Zayan muttered underneath his breath thinking as if i have't heard but his bad luck i did. And so i punched him on his arm as he was sitting on the passanger seat next to Kareem Uncle and i was on the backseat. Wondering when would I get rid of this useless creature??

(So finally the first chapter is done. How do you like it? Please do share in the comments.Thank you.)

What do you think about Aayat and Zayan ?
Will they always stay like this? Well you never know...

Please vote for me
Thank you
Ananya M.