Chapter 2

Hey! How did you find the first chapter? How are the characters? Do let me know if you guys liked it or not.

Okay sooo  let's start!!

************************
They both reached the university campus and rushed to their respected classes. Zayan, as he was in his final year ,was the most popular person in the college . Whereas Aayat was in her third year of college . She was not having many friends. She had always been by herself ,the introvert one and her bestfriend Ayesha . Both of them have been best friends for past fifteen years, they have been as close as real sisters.Their  parents are also very close friends which makes them family friends.
————————————

"What the hell Zayan? You are again late ? Yaar tujhe kaha tha na ki Coach, ne bola hai subah practice hai aya kyu nhi ?" asked Rehan to his bestfriend who was currently panting due to running.
"Are.. yaar aaisa kuch nhi ,bas I woke up late kal raat kaam kar raha tha toh der se soya.Then Aayat ne Beejaan ko bol diya yaar toh bas late hogaya" Said Zayan to his friend who was completely mad at him.
"Acha chal jaldi we are getting late for our class , first lecture toh tune miss kardi ab jaldi chal second wali nhi miss karni. Also someone was looking for you." Said Rehan teasing his friend.
"Kon yaar? Ab kon aah gaya?" Asked Zayan grumpily
"Areeeee Wahii apki Esha and obviously all the other girls ." Said Rehan laughing on his friend's reaction.
"Ewwwww cheee not you Rehan . I mean sometimes she's just too much to handle. And the rest of the girls are like oh God, I mean what's up with these girls huh? I mean Aayat is also a girl na but she is not like them, matlab jaise bhi hai irritating, annoying and bossy but atleast not this clingy." Said Zayan annoyed ,thinking of girls who roam around him the whole time in college.
"Yaar ek baat bata tu Aayat ko Kyu compare kar raha hai unse?"Rehan asked him genuinely.
"I am not comparing her with anyone I'm just telling you what I feel , plus Aayat is worst than them."Said Zayan while entering the class.
"Yaar itni bhi buri nahi hai vo jitna tu use ladta hai l mean I am also your friend , but she is okay with me and everyone else except." Said Rehan to his friend, receiving a deadly glare from Zayan and finally surrendering raised both his hands in air .
————————————

AYESHA'S POV
"Aayatttttt ki bachi ,what is this you forgot you had to come early today ,we had to discuss about the assignment we have to submit next week." I said furiously to Aayat who was currently not looking in a good mood.
"That idiot he always does something or the other to trouble me. Yaar roz ka hai iska roz late karata hai matlab hadh hoti hai yaar. Ayesha he's just too much." Said Aayat gritting her teeth.
"Areee baba calm down Abhi hi toh ayi ho itna gussa Mat karo. And I'm sure uska koi reason hoga jo Bol late hua." I told her calmly.
"Just Shut up uski side lene ki koi zarurat nahi hai ." She said glaring at me.
"Acha meri jaan vo chodo ye batao tumne assignment complete ki hai na aaj last day hai submission ka." I asked her trying to change the topic.
She just nodded and we walked to our class.

While walking Aayat and I were busy in talking that we did not realise that she bumped into someone . And guessed what whom she bumped into?

Esha, yeah she is one of the popular girls in the collage who apparantely has a huge crush on Zayan and is in final year with Zayan. She is jealous of Aayat as she thinks that there is something going on between her and Zayan, (I mean o my God wouldn't that be awesome they'll look super cute together). ..... On the other hand Aayat despises her ,as she is indeed one of the fakest person around.I mean I won't deny that it's true , Esha is all about looks, makeup, boyfriends and parties nothing else I mean she's a little too much for our liking.

"What the hell? Can't you watch where you are walk. Oohhh look who we have here Miss Aayat . She's simply good for nothing ." Said Esha glaring Aayat from top to bottom and then cringing.
"Oh really! I guess you need to get your eyes checked up, beacuse you can't watch where you're walking.And ya don't bother to tell me who am I because I know that better than you, so just keep your mouth shut ." Aayat snapped back at her making her shut up and walked from there while going Esha called her from back.
"Oh btw has Zayan come? You both come together right?" Esha asked her not so sweetly.
"How would I know if he has come or not afterall you are his girlfriend right ? So you should be knowing where he is. Rather than asking 'good for nothing people' also yeah we do live in the same house any problem?" Aayat snapped at her making me laugh uncontrollably. This is the best quality about Aayat, that she behaves with the person as per their attitude. And oh damn she is really good at it.

*************************

ZAYAN'S POV
As I entered my class ,everyone looked at me as if they were seeing me for the first time, girls started checking me out ,making me feel uncomfartable in their gaze.
But I thanked God ,as Esha was not present there or else she would have almost jumped over me. I don't like her at all as she always tries to impress me and be with me .
"Mr Zayan can you ever be on time?" Asked professor in a very irritated tone.
"Ummm I don't think so?" I replied while rubbing the back of my neck. And everyone started laughing making professor angry.
"Grow up and try to be on time young man ,this laid back attitude will not be welcomed anymore ." Said proffesor trying to make him understand.
"Yeah okay" he said and turned to do to his seat.
_________________________
AAYAT'S POV
I was attending my second lecture,which just got over a few minutes back, as soon as I got free from my class,I checked
my phone first off all ,because I was getting calls from Syra and Daniyal bhai, I got worried as nobody calls me during the classes. I dialed Daniyal bhai's number as he had called twice. As soon as he recieved the call, he informed me ...........
************************

Author's note
Sooo what do you guys think ? How was the second chapter? Do comment and let me know how you find it.
What do you think why did Daniyal call Aayat? 🤔

Please remember to vote and leave feedback if you enjoyed:)
Thank you
Ananya Malhotra