Chapter 26

Double Update !! Yayaya:))
Do read the A/N at the end please!!
Okay, let's start!!
_____________________
Unhe chahna hamari
kamzori hai,
Unhe keh na pana
hamari majboori,
Woh kyun Nahi samjhey hamari khamoshiyon ko,
Kya pyaar ko I hata karna
Itna zaroori hai.
______________________

"Zaid..... Tu kab aaya?" Said the person, making Aayat freeze for a moment. Why him!?

"Mein bas abhi aya thodi der pehle, but where were you?" Zaid asked, while giving Zayan some weird handshake followed by a manly hug.

"Aree ,I was out with Mahira, she had to get some stuff." Zayan said while pointing towards Mahira. It was only then Zaid, noticed her standing there.

"Oh Hi, how are you?" Zaid asked in a soft voice. If it wouldn't have been for Zayan, Aayat would have mocked him, as to how his tone just changed.

"Zaiddd ? Omgg You , Hi! you have changed so much." Mahira exclaimed as he gave her a side hug.

"Yeah umm, sort off." He said while nervously scratching his neck . Why the hell was he nervous?

"Abe why the hell are you guys acting so formal?" Zayan said and chuckled.

"It's noth-" Zaid was about to say something, but Aayat interrupted him.

"Zaid chale?" Aayat asked him while ignoring the other two present over there.

"Where are you guys going?" Zayan asked while looking at Aayat, who was looking anywhere but at him. Why was she ignoring him? What did he do now?

"I am taking her on a date, madam ko kahi bahar jana hai." Zaid said casually while looking at her. Which didn't go well with Zayan. Seriously?

"Zaid I'm going, you come." Aayat said and did not even wait for his reply, and left from there without sparing a glance at the person who had been constantly staring at her.

'Ughhhhh Zayan Asad Khan, I hate you so much!!' She muttered in her breath.

"What's up with her?" Zayan said and furrowed his brows in confusion, as soon as Aayat left from there towards Zaid's car.

"I don't know man, but I must make a move or else she would surely kill me. Waise hi uska mood bahut off hai." Zaid said and bid a goodbye to Mahira and left from there, leaving a very confused Zayan behind.

"Ab ise kya hua hai?" He thought.
<><><><><><>

"Oye vo kya tha?" Zaid asked her, while breaking the silence as he was driving the car.

"Kya?"

"Don't try to act smart ,okay? I know what you did, and that was very rude of you. I agree you fought with Zayan and you were ignoring him, but why the hell did you ignore Mahira aapi when she called you." Zaid asked not in a very sweet tone.

"I don't know." She replied blankly while gazing outside the window.

"Wha- Acha vo chodo tum, tumhara mood kyu itna off hai?" Zaid asked as he changed the topic, to which she didn't reply.

"Aayat?"

"Zaid please.... abhi nahi." Aayat said, making him quiet.
<><><><><><>

"Soo?" Zaid said as soon as they settled. They were in their favourite cafe, where they usually came, when Zaid was in Delhi.

"Kya?" Aayat asked while raising her, and looking directly into his eyes.