Chapter 19

Heyyy Guysss!!
I'm back
Let's start..
_______________________

"Arre arre arreeee ..... aap kaha ghusi jaa rahi hai mohtarma? Kon hai aap, aur aap ko andar kisne aane diya?" Daniyal dramatically asked the lady who was just entering the house. He was going out for some work when he saw a familiar figure entering and thought of teasing her a bit.

"Seriously?" The person glared at him.

"What?...... By the way, I am Daniyal Amir Khan, naam toh suna hi hoga.
And this beautiful lady is?" He proudly introduced himself to her or more like flirted with her and forwarded his hand for a handshake.

"Mahira Abbas" The person said and shrugged his hand.

"Ohhh Mahira, nice name." Daniyal smiled at her.

"Hato yaar bhaijaan, Let me get in." Mahira said, and moved past him.

"Ya Allah!!!  Bhaijaan? Ladki tumhe sharam nahi ayi itne handsome bande ko bhaijaan bolte hue?.....Khuda ka Khauf karo Mahira." Daniyal said faking hurt while placing his hands on his chest.

"Hogaya?"Mahira asked uninterestedly.

"Salam Everyone" Mahira shouted at the top of her voice, standing in the middle of the house to make people aware of her presence.

"Mahira yaar dheere" Daniyal said while covering his ears with his fingers. For which she just glared at him.

"Where is everyone else? Didn't they know that I was coming today?" Mahira asked Daniyal to which he just shrugged.
Soon all the others present in the hall greeted her one by one, Aayat was the last one to meet her as she was a little hesitant in meeting her. They haven't had the best relationship in the past or that's what Aayat thinks.

"Where is-"Mahira started ,but got interrupted by her cousin.

"MAHII?"Zayan sounded unsure. He had just returned from the office, he got late today as he had a lot of workload.

"ZAYZAY" Mahira exclaimed and within seconds she was in his arms, twirling and giggling.
Everyone was happy seeing their bond. Except Aayat, whose eyes were almost popping out of their socket, she was shocked to see the way Zayan was hugging Mahira. Ye Kya tha bhai? Mujhe toh kabhi aise hug Nahi kiya. she thought.

"When did you come?"Zayan asked his cousin, who was now standing beside him.

"I just came a few minutes back." She replied to him.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were coming?" Zayan asked.

"Because I wanted to surprise you."Mahira replied

"Still I could have at least come to pick you up at the airport."He said.

"I'm not a kid Zayan"She said and rolled her eyes.

"Acha chalo bhai ab bacchi ko thoda rest bhi karne do, thaki hui hogi bechari."Beejaan said.

"Ji Beejaan" both said in unison.

"Ha Aayat, beta take Mahira to her room and Zayan you also go and freshen up." Nadia said to her daughter, who was still not sure what was happening.

"Yeah cool, I'll just come.
Bye M" Saying so, Zayan quickly gave a side hug to Mahira and left from there, without even glancing at Aayat who was infact staring at him.

"We should also go." Aayat said to Mahira and started walking, without even listening to her reply.

"Sooo how have you been?" Mahira asked Aayat. Trying to start a conversation.