Chapter 9

Heyyyaaa !!
I'm back
Let's start!

________________________
SIX MONTHS LATER

Last six months were like a roller coaster ride for both, Zayan and Aayat. Many things had changed in these past months. Zayan fully concentrated on his work, and had become more responsible than before. It wasn't easy for him to stay away from his family for long, but he managed by himself. Whereas, on the other end for Aayat, things hadn't been easy for her either. She was now, in her final year of college. She had become more serious about her studies now. Apparently, Farhan and Aayat had grown closer with time. They had become really good friends. But whatsoever had happened, the only thing, she didn't expect was, that, she'll miss him. And damn she missed him a lot. More than anyone else. She missed being irritated by him, fighting with him and calling him different names. No matter how sweet Farhan was, he was nothing as compared to her idiotic cousin. But why was she missing him so much? She herself couldn't find the answer.
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

ZAYAN'S POV

I was done with my training, now I could finally go back home. I missed everyone so much; apparently I missed that affat too. Finally I am going to be with all of them in a few hours time; it will be a surprise for all of them as nobody knows I am returning back. Its 7am, and finally I am settled in the plane, looking forward to meet my family.
_______________________

After a good long half an hour drive, I am finally standing in front of the Khan Mansion. I just can't wait to see everyone's reactions. As soon as I stepped in, the staff greeted me warmly, and informed that the women were in the living room and the men had left for the work.

"Let Zayan return, hum tab baat karenge. And then only we will decide what to do."
Beejaan said, to everyone and they nodded. They were still not aware of my presence, this is the best chance.

"Kya baat karni hai aap logo ko?" I smiled, as soon as they all looked at me they were all surprised.

"Zayan... beta tum kab aye? Hume bataya kyu nahi ki tum aah rahe ho." Beejaan asked, by the look on her face, I could feel, she was very happy.

"Bas abhi aya. My training got complete, toh socha aap logo ko surprise kardu." I said and hugged beejaan.

"Bahut acha kiya, that you came. We all missed you so much." Nadia Chachi said excitedly, as I hugged her.

"Ammi ab apka beta aah gaya hai, mil toh le use." I said to ammi, pointing myself as she got emotional when she saw me.

"I am only going to meet you if you promise me you are not going anywhere again for this long." She ordered.

"Aye Aye captain." I said and chuckled, while hugging her.

"Mera beta kitna patla ho gaya hai? Did you even eat anything over there, I don't think so? Chalo ab, I'll make you eat properly." Ammi said dramatically, and I just shook my, chuckled at her.

"Acha par were is everyone else?" I asked hoping to know where Aayat was as I haven't seen her anywhere. Godddddd why am I looking for her?

"The men are at the office, Zara and Syra have gone to school. And Aayat has gone to college." Inaaya said.

"Ohhh, tell Kareem Uncle that I will be going to pick Aayat from her college. I need to meet a few of my friends also." I said to her absentmindedly. Why did say that? Ughhh.

"Okay I'll inform him." She said and shrugged.

***********************
I was done with my lunch, and honestly I was famished. Currently I was going to meet Rehan at his father's office or you can say his office as he had taken over now.