Chapter 8

Heyyyy!! It's an early update you guys.
Hope you enjoy!
Let's start
______________________

Finally, the grand celebrated wedding was over and everyone was back  home. Everything went on as usual in their lives. But one fine night, Asad Ali gathered  whole of the family, to make an announcement.

"We have decided to send Zayan to Hyderabad .He will be trained in the firm's branch .  That way will come to know, how responsible he is. And that will help us to take the decision, of making him the CEO of the company ." Asad khan said.

"For how long, will he be gone, Asad?" Beejaan asked him, composing herself back.

"He will be going there for at least 4-6 months. Depending on how he manages the work there." Asad told her, making his wife gasp. Zayan had always been mumma's boy, and sending him away for this long would be hard for her. No matter how old he was, he would always be her little baby. It is going to be very difficult for all of them. As, it would be for the first time, that any one of the children ,was going far for this long.

"But don't worry we are not sending him now, he will  finish his final exams and then leave." Asad added, looking at his wife's pale face. He told them that Zayan would be leaving after taking his final exams  in two months, and also he will be finally completing his college.

"Asad aap Zayan ko itne time ke liye kyu bhej rahe hai? Vo idhar bhi toh seekh sakte hain?" Beejaan asked her son, not understanding as to how he could send Zayan,  away from them ,for so long.

"Beejaan, it will help him a lot. Daniyal and I have worked here, under all of them. But if Zayan goes there, he will get a lot of exposure. And I am sure he will be able to manage himself, and will make us all proud." Adeel replied to beejaan, who was looking upset at the moment, as to how could they send her favorite grandchild away from her.

"Ji beejaan ,Adeel is correct; I would learn a lot of new things over there and, I am just going for a few months. I will come back soon, and I'll call you every day from there." Zayan said and promised his beejaan that he will talk to her everyday no matter what.

"Ab jab sab aap logo ne decide kar hi liya hai to hum kya kahe. Jaiye phir aap, magar jaldi wapas ayega." Beejan said and eyed Zayan. 

"Okay so its confirmed that, Zayan is going to Hyderabad after two months." Asif Ali announced, to which everyone nodded in approval.

<><><><><><><><><><>
The next two months, went in a blur. Zayan and Aayat were busy preparing for the exams. Zayan was finally free now; he was done with his college. Now he could easily focus on his work. Though he was going to miss his college life, his friends and mostly playing football.
<><><><><><><><><><>
He will be leaving for Hyderabad tomorrow. Obviously he was going to miss everyone, because it is the first time that he was going to stay away from everyone for so long.  
______________________
"Ha ammi, I have packed everything. And why are you crying ? I am not going to stay there forever. I will be  back in six months. Itna na roye, me kisi jang par nahi jaraha, sirf apni training ke liye ja raha hu." Zayan asked his mother sarcastically, as she was crying.

"Zayan bakwas na karo, kuch bhi faltu bolte ho tum. I'm scared for you, how will you manage everything all alone?" Saba said, and asked him how he will take care of himself there .

"Ammi don't worry, abbu has planned out everything for me. I will be staying there in an apartment, and there is already a house help . No need to worry, I will come back soon. Apko pata bhi nahi chalne." Zayan said and shook his head, hugging his emotional fool mother. He finds it funny, as to how much she cares for him. But whatever it is, he loves her the most.

*************************
Zayan was coming back after meeting his friend, and on the way to his room,he bumped into her again. It is official now, she is blind, he thought.

"Are you blind?" Zayan asked her in disbelief. She was typing something on her phone furiously, as she looked up, found him glaring at her.

"Main toh nahi hu, tum andhe zaroor ho." Aayat snapped at him, and he just scoffed at her, but soon it changed into a smirk, as he thought something.

"Why is your nose so red, were you crying?" He asks and gasps "Were you crying because I am leaving? Don't worry Aayat, I'll be back soon. But if you really don't want me to go, I will not go. But please stop crying." Zayan added, he knew that she was pissed off at something so bad. But he just could not hold himself back and made fun of her.

"Kitni galat fahmi hai tumhe, khud ko le kar. Zaada udo mat, I am very happy that you are leaving. Kamsekam main thode der chain se toh rahungi."

Aayat replied back to him annoyedly, but sighed in relief as she would going to be away from him for next few months . Right now, she was very happy, that he was leaving. But what she did not know was that she is the only one, who is going to miss him terribly.

"Whatever, but one thing is for sure you are going to miss me chudel." He said, ruffled her hair and left from there, to save himself from her.

"ZAYANN!!!!!" Aayat yelled frustratedly and stomped her feet and left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was the next morning; everyone was gathered in the living room as Zayan was all set to leave.

"Is everything ready? Have you taken all the files?" Asad Ali asked his son, and he just nodded.

"Take care of yourself and call us once you reach." Amir said to Zayan as he was bidding them a goodbye.

"Sure Chachu." Zayan said and smiled. And turned to meet rest of the family.

"Okay, so I shall leave now. I'll meet you all after a few months. Don't miss me too much and yeah Dani, do share everything with me about what is happening around here. And ladies, please stop worrying, I will be back soon. If you all will cry like this, then how am I suppose to leave?" Zayan said,to everyone and comforted them.

"Aayat miss me ha!" Zayan said and winked to her.

"In your dreams bro." Aayat said and smirked at him, he glared at her. Making everyone else laugh. Soon Zayan met everyone and left for the airport.

He boarded his plane, looking forward to the upcoming adventures in his life.
***********************

Author's note
Holaaaa amigasss!!
(Zayan is going ?? But why ?
Do you guys want him to leave?
How was today's update?
Excited for the next chapter? Should we bring back Zayan soon or not? Do let me know what you guys want.
Will Aayat miss Zayan or not? What is going to happen??)

Please remember to vote and leave a feedback if you enjoyed:)
Thank you
Ananya M.