Chapter 5

Heyyyaaa!! I'm backkkkkk!!!

Okay let's start!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Khan family had finally landed at their destination. It was a very tiring flight, and all they were waiting for  was to reach their Haveli as soon as possible. As they came out of the airport, all of them started looking for the cars.

"Kaha he ye dono ? Mene kaha bhi tha Zayan ko ki jaldi nikle, abhi tak nahi aya."Asad Ali said angrily.

"Koi baat nahi bhaijaan, aah jayenge dono. Aap fikar na kare me abhi call karta hu Daniyal ko."Amir said trying to calm his brother.As soon as he was about to dial his son's number, a voice came from behind making him end the call.

"As-salamu alaykum, sorry we got caught up with some work." Zayan said, earning a glare from his father.

"Kabhi toh kuch time par kara karo. And why the hell was your phone switched off? How irresponsible of you, Zayan?"Asad scolded his son. As soon as Zayan was about to say something , Beejaan interrupted him,

"Asad just shut up, is this the place to have an argument? He is here now so you just keep quiet."Razia scolded her son. ...."Where are the cars, kids?"She asked Zayan and Daniyal, who just pointed towards the SUV's.

"Let's go, I'm tired now."Razia said and motioned towards the cars.

Soon all of them settled in the cars. Daniyal was driving  the elders, and Zayan was with the youngsters.

"What happened to abbu? Why was he glaring at me?"Zayan asked his cousins while driving.

"Nothing, it's just you guys got late so chachu got a little mad at you, plus you were not even taking his calls. Which made him furious."Adeel said.

"We did not do that purposely. The wedding planner had some queries; we had to deal with them. Hum apne maze nhi kare rahe the koi, jab dekho tab abu ko lagta hai that I don't do anything, which is not true."Zayan snapped at him, as he got a little upset with his father.

"Acha vo chodo bhai, ye batao are all the decorations done?"Zara asked excitedly, while changing the topic.

"It's almost done. ...........you guys are going to love it."Zayan said happily.

"Let's see.... Don't be so overconfident already."Aayat said and smirked.

"Ya cool we'll see."Zayan replied confidently

"Acha leave all this, when is phupho coming?"Syra asked interrupting the two in between.

"I called Zaid, he informed me that they would be here by tomorrow."Zayan told her, that he spoke to his cousin.

"Cool! ..... Even Inaaya told me that they would be coming by tomorrow."Adeel said and rest of them just nodded as they were too tired to reply.

As soon as the car entered the Haveli, all the eyes wide and jaws dropped.

"Are you serious? Is this the same haveli where we use to come since our childhood? Ye achi bhi dikh sakti hai?"Syra exclaimed.

"Are you kidding me?"Adeel said.

"Yup! It's the same haveli. .......And nope I'm not kidding it's all in front of you."Zayan said whereas his eyes were on Aayat all the time too see her reaction, which was unreadable.

"OMGG Zayan bhai!! You guys did a great job."Zara said happily.

"We didn't do anything as such. It was the planners who did all this. We just asked them to do it this way and voila! They did it."Zayan said smiling at his cousins who were drooling over the haveli.