Chapter 17

Heyyaaa guyyyss!!
I'm backkk again
Let's start
_______________________

Exactly four days, six hours and thirty two minutes had passed, but Zayan was still not able to take her out of his mind. The more he was trying, not to think about her, the more his thoughts were wandering around her. He still couldn't believe what Zaid had said that night. Was he really?

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

"I was wrong, you my brother are IN LOVE WITH HER." Zaid said.

"I.....I.... DON'T LOVE AAYAT" Zayan said abruptly.

"I never took her name, you know." Zaid smirked.

"Then who?" Zayan asked with his brows furrowed.

"Chalo Aayat hi sahi, us hi ko lelo tum." Zaid said and smiled mischievously.

"Are you out of your mind?" Zayan glared at him. Not knowing why he would even think that way.

"No brother, I am perfectly fine. Though I can't say the same thing about you." He said innocently and smirked.

"And why in the world do you think like that?" Zayan asked him with furrowed brows.

"I don't know, I just think so." He said and shrugged.

"Why?"

"Well I just have this feeling you know that you Aayat something-something." Zaid said, biting his inner cheek to stop smiling.

"It's nothing like that. And stop with this drama immediately, I am not in love with anyone." Zayan said frustratedly. He was already very confused about his feelings towards Aayat, and now after Zaid's new revelation he has gotten even more confused.

"WHATT!?" Daniyal screamed from behind. Making both of them turn towards him.

"Nothing, our brother is in love. Pehla pehla pyaar .....you know." Zaid said dreamily.

"Kyaa? Kise?" Daniyal, who had come to call both of them inside, got shocked at this new revelation made by Zaid.

"Aapki bhen se." Zaid said absentmindedly, earning a smack from Zayan on the back of his head.

"Huh?" Daniyal was shocked would be an understatement. It was a mixture of emotions for him. He had no clue how to react. Mostly he was relieved. But why?

"Aisa kuch nahi hai. Ye pagal ho gaya hai" Zayan said and again punched Zaid on his shoulder. Making him wince.

"Mein koi jhoot nahi bol raha. Mein wahi bol raha hu jo meine dekha." Zaid smirked. What was up with him and his smirk dude?

"Aisa nahi hai"

"Aisa hai"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yesss"

"No-"

"Shut up both of you." Daniyal interrupted both of them.