Chapter 13

Heyyyy guys!!
How are you all doing?
I am back!
Let's start....
________________________

AAYAT'S POV

Last night, after the little argument with Zayan, I had called Aisha and informed her to meet me in the park near my house today. It was a Saturday, and I did not have my college. I thought it would be better if I meet her in the morning and tell her everything so that she could help me out and tell me what to do.
Currently, I am waiting for her in the park, As always she's late.
~~~~~
"Ab Kya aafat pad gayi jo Mujhe bulaya hai itni subah aur vo bhi Saturday ko." She said from behind. As soon as I turned, she was glaring at me.

"Well Good Morning to you too Aisha." I said and smiled. To which she just huffed.

"Acha ab batao kya hua hai? Phone par toh Kuch bataya Nahi tumne." She said, simply ignoring me. That's rude Okay!

"Umm kal jab mujhe raat ko Farhan ne drop kiya uske baad.........." I told her everything that happened. Not missing on any detail. As soon as I was finished, Aisha was looking here and there. As if looking for something.

"Kya dhoondh rahi ho?" I asked her, not understanding what she was looking for.

"Diwar" She replied sarcastically. What is wrong with her? Park me diwar?

"Diwar kyu?" I asked her confusedly.

"Apna sir phodne ke liye, itni achi best friend jo mili hai mujhe." She yelled at me. But soon after calming down a bit continued.

"Aayat yaar, tumhe kitni dafa batana padega? That He is protective for you.Tumhare care karta hai, tabhi poocha tha. Look, I am not going to give you any lecture or something. But yaar ab bahut ho gaya. Tum logo bache nahi ho jo aise behave karte ho." She paused and continued, Whereas I simply looked down at my lap, playing with my fingers.

"Acha ek baat batao, tumhe kya kabhi ye thought nahi aya ki, kabhi kisi college ke ladke ne tumse baat kyu nahi kari ya kabhi tumhe approach nahi kiya?" She asked me. That's right none of the boys in the college had ever dared to talk to me. Just a few have started, that also in this semester only.

"That's because I am Aayat Amir Khan, and none of them have the guts to talk to me. They all are scared of me." I said proudly.

"Well Miss Khan, I am sorry to burst your bubble, but Nobody is scared of you first. Rather they were not allowed to talk to you. Do you remember Ayaan? Last year he gave you a rose right? And the next day he came to you apologizing and said you are like a sister to him. Don't you wonder why?" She said. OMG she is so correct, Ayaan did come to me with a rose on Valentine's Day. But the next day he came to me, with a bruised eye saying sorry I was like a sister to him.......That was so embarrassing. But why is she asking me all this?

"Yeah, but why are you asking me all this?" I asked her genuinely confused.

"That is because all the boys in our college were told beforehand not to talk to you, or even gaze at you. Ayaan had no plans of making you his sister, until he got a punch. And do you know who punched him? Who threatened these guys?...... Well it was none other than your very own cousin Zayan Asad Khan." She said. What? I did not know that. But why will Zayan not let them talk to me?

"Par Kyu?" Was the only thing I could say.

"Mujhe Kya pata.... Vo tum Apne Romeo se pooch na." She said and smirked. Seriously Romeo!?

"Romeo? Aur vo bhi Zayan? Kis angle de bhai?" I asked her, laughingly.

"Har angle se aur Voh isliye kyunki, harkate toh uski romeo wali hi hai..... Apni Laila ki itni fikar jo hai." She said and smirked again.
Whereas my cheeks turned pink as she called me Laila. Ughhh.