Chapter 11

Heyyyyy guyssss, I'm finally backk!!
How are you guys doing?
Stay safe please!

Also I would like to thank
ShabanaSmiles for this amazing cover!! ♥️

Soo let's start!!!
____________________

It was the next day and almost everyone was up except Aayat, very unlikely for her. All of them were busy having breakfast. When suddenly, they heard someone  shouting from upstairs.

"Omg, I am so dead today......Kisi ne mujhe uthaya kyu nahi yaar." Aayat was shouting, while descending down the stairs.

"Aayat, beta aram se. Kya hua hai ,itna kyu chila rahi ho subah subah?" Beejaan asked her.

"Beejaan, I had a very important seminar in college today. There are people coming from various top fashion firms for internship selection and placements . And I am late today." She cried.

"Toh kuch nahi hota beta, ab chale jao. Zaada time nahi hua." Beejaan said while calming her.

"Beejaan aap please Zayan se kahe ki vo mujhe drop karde. He drives fast, I might be able to reach in time." She asked beejaan. 

"Main nahi ja raha, I am very tired. I am going to my room." Zayan said and got up from his seat.

"Zayan, beta please Aayat ko drop kardo. She is getting late na." Beejaan said to Zayan

"Beejaan, mei hi kyu?" He whined  but stopped as his father glared at him.

"Chalo." He said with a sigh. She nodded and followed him.

************************
ZAYAN'S POV

"Yaar Aayat, why don't you drive on your own? You know driving ,right" I asked her.

Even though she knew how to drive, she always needed someone else to drive her. Because madam gets tired while driving. Like..........seriously?

"You drive fast, that is why I am taking you. Because ifI drive myself , I doubt I will be able to reach there by the time the selection process finishes. Plus I don't over speed like you." She reasoned and eyed me at the last part.
That's true, another reason is that she drives at the speed of 40km/hr on a free road. What do you expect from her? Even If there is a grave emergency also, she won't drive fast because according to her one should follow driving rules in any circumstances.

"Jo bhi, par mei koi tumahara personal driver nahi hu. Ki jo tum jab chaho mujhe bol do." I said to her.

"Ya ya whatever." She said and shrugged.

"It's not just whatever Aayat, I'm serious." I said in a serious tone. Even though I wasn't, who cares? It's fun to mess with her.

"Kharoos." She muttered to herself, but I heard it. 

"I heard that." I said to her, and hit the back of her head.

"Ughhh Zayan don't do that." She whined like a baby, making a pout. Aww! she looks so cute, just feels like pulling her cheeks. Can't she always be like this? Cute? I mean is it important for her to to glare at me and make those weird faces at me always.

"Be grateful that-" I was about to say something, just then I got interrupted by someone. Great! Why does everyone have to cut me in the middle? Why!?

"Miss Aayat Amir Khan, may I know where your phone is ?" The person asked her, looking pretty annoyed. He seemed quite familiar. I wonder who he is.