Chapter 22

Hey Guysss!!
Sorry for the late update:(
Let's start...
_______________________

"Daniyal bhai ab agar apne ek aur baar bhi cheating ki toh aap out ho." Syra said irritatedly to Daniyal who was busy peeping into others cards.

"Jhooti mein koi cheating nahi kar raha, you are just jealous." Daniyal said proudly. According to him he wasn't cheating, he was just making sure if the other person had his card or not.
•~~~•
It was a friday night, the cousins had decided to spend some time together and play some cards. After the kitchen encounter with Zayan, Aayat had straight away gone to her room, feeling extremely embarrassed for her childish behaviour. She could not understand as to why she reacted that way. It wasn't the first time they were avoiding each other, then why all of a sudden was she feeling so weird.
Long story short, she thought about it the whole evening, and came to a conclusion that she was overreacting and was a tiny bit jealous of Mahira and Zayan's closeness. She felt a lot better after thinking over it. And right now, she was enjoying her time with her 'idiotic cousins'. At least that's what she calls them. Seeing Daniyal and all the others fight over who was cheating made her chuckle.
She silently thanked the almighty for blessing her with such a beautiful family. Chuckling at her cousin's antics, she did not realise there was someone sitting right across her, staring at her, thanking god for the beauty sitting in front of him.
Clad in a yellow colour long tee with black jeggings, no makeup on and hair tied up in a messy bun, with a few strands of hair falling on her face, disturbing Zayan's perfect view. How the hell could she look so good all the time? Was she this beautiful always or is it because of the new found feelings for her that she is looking so good. No doubt she was beautiful, but he had never noticed her features properly. But now, when he was sitting in front of her, he couldn't help but gawk at her. The way she was laughing, totally carefree, involuntarily bought a smile on his lips on it's own. She was just so beautiful. And oh, the sound of her laugh was like music to his ears. It was the same laugh he once used to make fun of, but now it sounded as the most beautiful laugh he had ever heard. How ironic na?
A small smile crept on his face while looking at her smiling face, he doesn't know if they are meant to be together or not, but one thing was for sure, that he had fallen for her and fallen hard. And he would not back out without trying. So what if she is his cousin, so what if people think they are siblings, so what if because if he gets thrown out of his own house
for his so-called love?....... Ab pyaar kiya toh darna kya?......Haina?

"Do second aur ghoora na, toh teri aankhen hi bahar nikal ayengi. Mana ki naya naya pyaar hai, par iska ye matlab nahi that you are going to creep her out. Also we don't know if she feels the same way for you or not so zaada hero mat ban." Mahira snapped her fingers in front of him to get him out of his dream world.
She was right, they don't know if Aayat feels the same way for him or not. Hell he didn't even know if she had someone else in her life. What if she is in love with someone else? This is all so........messed up!

"Ab baat karne se mana kiya hai toh kam se kam dekh hi lene do. Ya usme bhi tumhe masla hai. Mujhe toh lagta hai tumhe meri love life se hi problem hai." Zayan said and glared at Mahira. She was just telling him not to stare at her for so long, it was making it very obvious that he likes Aayat, and they didn't want that to happen, at least not now.

"Hadh hai bhai, bhalai ka toh zamana hi nahi raha. Ek toh help karo upar se daat bhi khao. Wah bhai Zayan wah."

"Toh kya karu?" He asked uninterestedly.

"Intezaar meri jaan, intezaar karo." She said, giving him a small smile while lightly tapping his right cheek.

"Kitna aur intezaar karu?" Zayan asked grumpily.