Chapter 20

Heyyyyaaaa guysss
I'm backk!!
Let's start....
________________________

The next morning was one of the best mornings of Zayan's life. He had the most peaceful sleep last night, thinking about the girl who had unknowingly captured his heart. Aayat. That girl had the power to make this young man go all crazy. To make him have the feelings he has never felt before.
<><><><>

He descended down the stairs, while ruffling his slightly damped hair, looking devilishly handsome as always, clad in dark blue skinny fit jeans, paired with a grey polo t-shirt doing absolute justice to his muscular body. A perfect open-mouth smile plastered on his lips, happiness clearly visible on his face.

"As-salamu alaykum" He said smilingly while pulling out a chair for himself.

"Wa alaykumu s-salam" Adeel and his father greeted back in unison. It was a little shocking for them to see Zayan on the breakfast table and that too this early. Usually he is the last one to join.

"Kya baat hai bhai, aaj itni jaldi aa gaye tum?" Inaaya said as she came from the kitchen, holding a plate full of sandwiches.

"Hanji"He replied, grinningly.

"Kya baat hai Zayan miyan aaj tum bada muskura rahe ho? Aisa kya hai zara hume bhi toh batao hum bhi toh khush hoye" Asif Ali asked Zayan playfully.

While he was asking Zayan, Aayat entered the dining room holding her all time famous chocolate chip pancakes. Her smile instantly vanished as soon as she saw Zayan and frowned. He had still not seen her as his back was facing her.

"Bas Taya abbu aaj mein bahut khush hu." He said.

"Kyu bhai pyaar vyaar me pad gaye kya?"Adeel asked jokingly.

"Ha kuch aisa hi samajh lo" He said smilingly and turned his head to see who had entered.
His smile widened as he saw a petite figure, standing near the door clad in an off white dress with no makeup on, looking gorgeous as always. Her frown deepened as she saw him smiling at her. If it would have been any other time, she would have surely drooled over it. But right now she was confused as to why was he so happy? She gave him a weird smile and settled on her seat, thinking of all the possible reasons for his happiness.

"What do you mean by that?"Adeel asked confusedly.

"Kuch nahi, have your breakfast. And let me devour my yumilicious pancakes."Zayan said, while placing the plate full of pancakes in front of him. Aayat eyed him suspiciously.
__
Soon enough, the rest of the family members also joined them. All of them had the same reaction as Adeel and Asif seeing Zayan already seated and enjoying his pancakes.

"I'm sorry I am late-" Mahira said hurriedly as she entered the hall huffing.

"Aram se" Saba Khan said to her niece.

"Jee"She replied meekly and turned to sit, the only seat which was vacant was beside Aayat. She gave a salam to everyone and gave a big smile to Zayan which didn't go unnoticed by Aayat but she ignored or more likely tried to ignore and concentrated on her food.

As everyone got busy with their meal, Zayan and Mahira were having an eye conversation. Sensing a pair of eyes on him, Zayan looked towards Aayat to find her already staring at him, he smirked and winked at her. Her cheeks got heated and she instantly looked down at her plate, mentally cursing herself for staring at him.
After a while, Mahira decided to speak.

"Beejaan, I was thinking of going to the mall today. It has been so long since I've been to any of them in India. Can I go please?" Mahira asked.

"Bilkul beta, aap ko jaha jana hai aap jaye." Beejaan replied to her.