Chapter 6

Heyyyyaa!!!
I'm back!! Sorry for the late update..
Enjoy!!!
_________________________

"Bhai, koi humse bhi toh mil lo." Zayan said ,standing with Adeel and Daniyal.

"What's up my brothersssss?" Zaid asked coming towards them.

"You have finally got time for us huh?" Daniyal asked , while getting him in a manly hug.

"Yes bhai"He replied  giving him a cheeky smile.

"So how are you?"Zayan asked him.

"Perfectly fine, how do I look like? ..........Ya but a little more  handsome."Zaid replied smirkingly.

"Are you ever going to grow up Zaid?"Adeel asked him in disbelief.

"Nopee"He replied with a popping P.

"Acha leave that, and go take some rest. We have a very long night ahead."Zayan said excitedly.

"Yeah about that...... What are we exactly doing?"Zaid asked.

"That we can't tell you right now, but yeah be ready by 8. You guys will get your clothes in your respective rooms .That's all we can tell you for now."Zayan said to Zaid and the girls behind him.

"You guys are not playing any prank, right?"Aayat asked remembering the times she has got pranked by them.

"No Aayat, we are not playing any kind of prank on you guys." Adeel said making her relieved.

"Cool, we will meet you in the evening then."Aayat said and left from there with her cousins.

=====================
In the evening

"Are all the arrangements done?"Zayan asked Daniyal.

"Ya, everything is done." Daniyal said while placing the cushions.

"It looks pefect! We did a great job, didn't we?"Zayan said
and did a hi five with Daniyal.

"Absolutely . Now we just need to call them."He replied.

"They all will be here anytime. I'll just go and talk to beejaan, she had called me earlier."

Zayan said and left the terrace. On his way to beejaan , he was busy folding his sleeves, that he bumped into someone. ....Her again!

"I'm sorr-"Zayan was saying and stopped as he saw her.
'She can look good also.' Zayan was staring at her and thought. But  came back to his senses when she snapped her fingers in front of him. She was wearing a off white anarkali suit with a blue dupatta, matching with Zayan's Kurta. As they had decided the colour combination  earlier.

"Kya hua?"Aayat asked him.

"Wow you are finally looking like a human today."Zayan said to her while smirking .

"But I am sorry, I can't say the same thing for you."Aayat said to him and smiled, obviously a fake one.

"Acha ab hato bhi I am getting late."Aayat pushed him and left from there.

"Chudel"Zayan muttered and left from there.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Okay, so finally all of you are here. We are just waiting for Zayan. Let him come and we'll start with our night." Daniyal said and all of them nodded in response. Within a few minutes, Zayan also came there.

"Okay so welcome to the Jashn-e-Sama. A night full of beautiful Qawwali's and  mesmerizing Shayari's."Zayan said with a beautiful smile on his face.