Author's Notes

Hey y'all! The Little Infurnus here. I hope you enjoyed reading this book-

Junjie: You really had to put the zombies?!
Eli: And the fakeout?
Trixie: Stop interrupting her, will you?
Eli: Or you'll what?
Trixie: *brings out sewing needle and thread*
Eli: Oh, floppers-

He-he. *clears throat* as I was saying, I'm so glad you spent your time reading this, but all things have to come to an end (including Jun's stay in the Western part of SlugTerra, it broke my heart to see him leave)

All: Aww...

Okay, so I just want to thank my brilliant self for coming up with this idea. And to iriz_Kimmy and AmetystFox for staying with me throughout this whole thing. Their hilarious comments brought me joy and motivated me to keep going because there was still someone who enjoys it. Also to Asaph Fipke for creating such a wonderful story in SlugTerra, I want to watch it and rewatch it for my whole life.

Also to my mom for supporting me through this journey. She told me "never be a buzzer-beater" which might be a good idiom for those who need it.

Eli: What the-
Me: What? Jun said "never waste a good idea"
Junjie: Another good idiom ;)
Kimmy: *flips hair* Look who taught him
Junjie: Too bad you didn't get 50,000 words for the Wattys Awards
Me: I know!!! This was my last shot for winning a Wattys Award.
Trixie: How many words did you get?
Me: 11,000-somethings.
Kord: There's always another time
Me: But I think all the Wattys Awards submission has to have 50,000 words so maybe I'll put in a sequel twist, add it as chapters, rename this book and go for it?
Eli: Then get writing!
Me: It's too late. I only have a few days left.
Tad: Aww...too bad *rubs my back* I know the feeling.
Eli: Ouch T-T
Me: I know. There's always next year but I think for now I need to work on the other stories I have had writer's block on for a long time...

So I just want to say thank you all for reading this and have a great day!

P.S I own nothing in SlugTerra.

Okay, only the plot, plot twists, events (and Bella) belongs to me. The rest belongs to Asaph Fipke.

This now marks the beginning of Part 2 of Protector's Bond.