Chapter 37: My Powerful Weakness

I bet now you're wondering whose point of view is this. I didn't give a name in the title of this chapter. I didn't intend to put a name to state whose point of view this is for thrilling purposes (and no it's not author's point of view I'm being honest here) but I tell you, be patient. It will be revealed in the very end, unless you want to guess whose point of view is this. If you want to guess, follow the clues dropped here. If you figure it out, comment down below whose words do you think are these. Good luck!

The world I know, once peaceful, now in chaos. Why? How? What happened? Who...aish, I keep forgetting at times! Before I used to have crystal-clear memory. Now my memory is a little glitchy on all sides. This scares me as I don't want to forget those I love! I hated having this part of life. I mean, you never really know what in the world is happening when you're not watching. And the horror I'm seeing! My friends are tearing themselves apart!

But was it because I left them? There is no way I'll be able to climb the glass wall that separates death from life. (Oh, my restless mouth! That was a major clue! Yeah, I think with that you were able to figure it out. I make things too easy sometimes) I need to come back. I want to come back. But I can't. How do I keep my cool in this kind of situation?

Pretty soon, I managed to calm down a little bit. I reflected on past memories and the bright, sunny days of my youth. I had a lot of fun then. Seeing the glory of an amazing world I've only heard about, the feeling of having the rarest thing you could ever have. The joys of having friends to stay by your side 24/7. Oh, what a life. I really wish there was a way for me to go back (Got any ideas by this time, y'all?) to them, to my friends, to my slugs, to my family, to my loved ones.

But seeing my best friend attempt suicide hurt me. He tried to leave home after that! And after my dad (*le gasp* oops, sorry, I should've never had said that because that's another major clue!) came back, he still refused to go home, so I forced him to, and he reluctantly did.

And then I suddenly remembered that old saying from out of the blue. (quoted above by me, the author, for your information) and I was broken inside. Why? Because it was, in all honesty, true to the core. Looking back on myself, on the major and minor stuff...

...I never truly saw the value of friendship until two people turned against me. (That series finale though...)

...I never knew what it was like losing someone until my parents left me (Star Wars Rebels is completely unrelated to SlugTerra, okay?)

...I never knew what it was like being threatened with death until I faced Blakk and a whole lot of others in power.

...I never knew what it was like to be in love until I met the girl who was the delight of my heart, calming me down in stormy seas.

... I never knew what it was like to be the pack leader until I formed my team.

...I never knew what it was like to explore a realm different from my own until my first day down here, 100 miles beneath the Surface.

...I never knew what it was like to have power until I managed to defeat a good few megavillains around here.

...I never knew what it was like to allow myself to get hurt to save another captured being until I faced the Dark Slinger and the Goon Doc. (I bet even until now you have the idea of who this is.)

... I never knew what it was like to be a little sarcastic (honestly I never was with my friends, I always had a pleasant mouth, I knew like all the words.) until I had to use a but of humor to get on the enemy's nerves.

...I never knew what it was like keeping secrets until Gar Revel declared his voyage to the "Burning World" (Now you know who this really is!)

...I never knew what it was like to be depressed until my separation with the one I love most.

... I never knew what it was like to fight myself until I started slashing my forearms.

...I never knew what it was like to say goodbye until the day I left SlugTerra.

See? I told you you'll be able to figure it out before the chapter is over!
Canon Junjie: You didn't say that in the first note of this chapter.
Me: What the-Junjie, get the hell out of the SlugTerra end credits! You're not supposed to be here anyway!
Junjie: But I want to-*gets pushed out of the stage*
Anyway, sorry about that, I- *loud crashing in the background* aish, I never get a chance to talk with my viewers. I have to go! This is The Little Infurnus, waving hi all the way from the Philippines!