Ch. 8

Y/N POV-
I don't know if god was watching me suffering but if he is then why? Good thing we reached to the festival in time before something 'Bad' would have happened in the car.

Ashe pouted since she said it was her 'turn' what ever that means but I really didn't care that much since were at the festival.

Y/N:" Welp! Here we are." I gesture to the food festival to well... food everywhere what did you expect.

Kai'sa:" As much as I want to carry to my arms your a big boy now." She wiped a tear from her eye.

Y/N:" For the last time Kai'sa I'm not a baby! I can very much take care of myself." I crossed arms and looked away.

Ahri:" But your so-." I held my hand up indicating to shit up.

Y/N:" I swear to god if you continue that sen—." I felt 2 melons behind my bad and heavy breathing as well and knew very wel who was it.

Evelyn:" Ara~ why do you have to be angry darling~." She started stroking my hair with her right hand and played with my cheeks with her left hand.

Akali:" Hey! It's my turn!." She pushed Evelyn to the side and brought my face to her chest. The only thing you can hear was me muffling and probably suffering from the lack of oxygen.

Lux:" I think he needs to breath." She tapped akali's shoulder and pointed at you meaning that you need air.

Akali let go off me and I took a few deep breathes from the 'Incident' and thanks lux for having common sense.

Y/N:" I'm gonna go the festival now." I said taking out my headphones (wireless) and phone out.

Ashe:" You can go alone if you want hun, the girls and I are gonna go our own way so take care of yourself babe~." She kissed my cheek earning a stuttering and blushing me standing.

Y/N:" Why do g-girls have to do t-that?." I said rubbing my cheek were she kissed it. The girls giggled at my (cute) reaction then gave me one last hug before we all departed. "I will never understand women."

I walked in a different direction to roam around the festival and started checking the food around the place and I gotta say each good I took was tasty, some more than others but nonetheless it was yummy.

I then saw someone eerily similar to akali appearance but Instead of a normal Blake pony tail it's blonde. And her outfit taste is different as well.

It's either sisters, cousins or she's just someone who's a crazy fan of akali but nonetheless she looks good in her own way if it makes any sense

?:" Hello can I help you sir-." I looked over to see the source of the voice and saw a girl who's face was dead and... eyes sparkling.

Y/N:" Yeah can I have two [F/F] please?." She broke out of her trance and nodded. Then another girl came up and I guess started working with the person I just talked to not too long ago.