Ch. 17

[Third POV]

Y/N immediately checked who it was and he couldn't believe at the first but what the man said made it very sure its his...

?- Son...

He said weakly. Y/N kept his hands on his back trying to hold back his tears.

Y/N- I t-thought you w-were dead!

His father coughed and smiled weakly.

?- I'm sorry I couldn't be the father you wanted...

He coughed again and saw he had blood on his hands making Y/N eyes widened in shock and disbelief.

Y/N- If you were alive then why didn't you come to me for help.

He placed both his hands on his and chest and produced electricity using it as a defibrillator.
He shot the electricity to his chest.
It didn't work.

Y/N- No...

He did it again.

Y/N- No no...

Then again

Y/N- No No no...

After many failed attempts the ambulance came after 15 minutes and took his father's unconscious body and rushed to the hospital.

Y/N just sat down on the ground who was on his knees and couldn't believe. He thought he died 5 years ago from the car crash.

Akali- Was that really your... father Y/N?

He didn't answer and didn't know how to feel about the situation he's father is in right now, his family has always been the abusive towards him and never showed once a single moment of love to him.

[Time skip to the hospital]

Ahri, akali, Kai'sa, Evelyn and Y/N was in the room with Y/N's father who had only 5 minutes before his dead since he's been having kidney problems and had no match till now.

Y/N- Where were you... In the last 5 years dad?

Dad- I'm sorry... I wasn't in the right mindset back then.

Y/N- No No no...

Y/N then smiled angrily at him and tears was falling down on his face.

Y/N- I saw the look on your face. On everyone's faces! You all enjoyed beating Shit out of me right?

Then it clicked to him that the car accident was meant for Y/N and not his entire family.

Y/N- September 26, 7:08 PM. That car crash wasn't really an accident was it?

His father was shocked and slowly nodded his head.

Y/N- It was meant for me wasn't it? But instead you killed mom, your 2 daughters and the only 2 survivors were me and you. But you left me to die and selfish thought only about yourself, I bet you didn't regret killing your 'family'.

Father- I know I'm sorry...

The 4 just watched the scene in awe having no idea how to comprehend the situation between the father and son.

Y/N- You wanna know what's the only thing that's fucking pissing me off right now?

He then grabbed the shirt of his father making akali trying to hold him down.

Y/N- Even after all those years of abuses, being neglected and being treats like a sack of shit.

He then let go of this fathers shirt and he went back to his Chair which was beside ahri.