Ch. 14

{Please do play the song on top}

[C/N]- City name
—————————————————————————

Still 1 day before the wedding.

In the streets of [C/N] on his way to the mall.

4:45 PM

[3RD POV]

We see Y/N In his normal clothes casually walking in the streets of [C/N], kids playing on the playground, their parents sitting on the bench. Teenagers on the other side of the playground not far but clearly visible.

Y/N had his wireless headphones on and was listening to (the song on the top) and knew that this song can't be complete and enjoyed without doing the famous dance moves made by Michael jackson himself.

The three kids stared at Y/N in awe seeing a boy dancing just in the middle of the streets and also saying some parts of the songs.

Y/N- Annie are you okay?!

The three kids whispered to each saying like 'He can dance', 'He looks like in a really good mood', 'let's see where he'll be going'.

Kid 1- Our mommies won't notice that we're gone so it's fine.

The 3 kids nodded at each other and tip toed there way following a Y/N who was doing the moon walk and other infamous moves by MJ himself. The teenagers saw him doing the infamous dance move.

They tried but they just fell and hit the ground making all of them laugh in joy and smile

They tried but they just fell and hit the ground making all of them laugh in joy and smile. Just by seeing a happy Y/N makes the people around him happy too.

He then used his neon speed and to get up in the building.

This caught a few people's attention and they thought he was gonna suicide by jumping off the buildings edge but boy where they wrong

He just joyfully moon walk his way down to the building raising a lot of questions especially Jinx who's jaw dropped to the ground.