Ch. 34

So you know how majority of the countries holidays are Saturday and Sunday right? Well for me it's Friday and Saturday.

So... I've been listening to a lot of Arabic songs... even though I'm a Filipino :D

So in the week ends I'll probably be really busy or not busy at all since I've got no friends ;-;.

————————————————————————

December 21, Monday.

2:30 PM

At akali's room.

[Akali's room]

I am currently cuddling with Y/N on my bed. His head on my chest still feeling very sore thanks to yesterday's events.

Y/N- You don't really have to do this if you don't want to akali, I can take care of my self

Akali- Even if you aren't sore I'd still cuddly with you everyday and you know that.

Y/N- *sigh* why are you always right?

I giggled and brought his head closer to me and he groaned uncomfortably. Typical Y/N, always shy and embarrassed when it comes to physical contact.

Y/N- can i ask you something Akali?

Akali- Anything for you.

Y/N- Why is it always that when i wake up every morning i feel more exhausted then energized?

Akali- 'Uhh... crap' well i think thats just your body growing more and more resulting in more
tiredness-ish.

Y/N- Hmmm. Yeah i guess that makes since.

Akali- 'Whew that was close. Wouldn't want him knowing that we 4 have sex with him when he's asleep'. So what do you want to do today? Even though you can barely move.

Y/N- Well i wanted to decorate the house with Christmas decorations and also go caroling today. But you can tell from my problems that it's impossible for me to do it all.

Akali- And you don't want use carrying you around like a baby right?

Y/N- Obviously.

Akali- Well too bad.

Ahri then rushed to the door excited to tell us what she has to say and i knew what she was going to say already.

Ahri- It's time to decorate~!

She said in singing tone. Y/N sighed earning a chuckle from me, I carried him bridal style and placed him beside kai'sa who was taking selfies with a teddy bear.

Kai'sa- Perfect!

[Kai'sa POV]

Akali set Y/N beside me while i was taking selfie's and had the perfect idea popped in my head, Y/N blushed when i brought his face close to my cleavage.