Ch. 41

I never thought this day would come. This chapter will be a lemon chapter 😳 i am so red right now, I can't even read the chapter twice without it cringing.

But... I have brought this upon myself an i must face the consequences. This one is for you readers.

I still can't add music to the chapters Dammit! Wattpad fix this problem pls
(•́•̀)

Oh and someone asked me to let Y/N be dominant. Don't worry m8, i got a solution for the both of us. Even if i didn't find a solution for the both of us I'd still make Y/N dominant. I gotta do what my readers want so... yeah. Here's goes nothing.

————————————————————————

January 1, Friday, 2021.

1:30 AM

Akali's room.

[Y/N' POV]

It's been one crazy today, it's a lot to take in but i must embrace what i must. I never really thought this day would come, me having a girlfriend let alone 4 of them. But I'm still worried about the age difference, they don't seem to mind so i guess i shouldn't pay attention to it "too much".

We're gonna go back home starting at Sunday, I'll start packing my stuffs tomorrow because right now the girls wouldn't let me do what i want to do.

Y/N- *sigh* fine I'll pack tomorrow ahri but you better let me sleep in peace, okay?

Ahri- *giggles* I don't think that's quiet possible my dear Y/N~ You see heat season is today and i really need to release some "steam". Think you can do it for me~?

Y/N- 'Oh yeah it's heat season. Crap she's probably gonna shout at me out of anger, must leave before any thing bad happens'. I'll just let you release your steam alone, okay?

I got up from the bed and then Evelyn pushed me back to bed, back to where i was previously in. I raised my right wondering why did she push me down?

Y/N- Evelyn it's heat season for ahri. She's going to get angry if we don't leave right now.

Evelyn- Oh Y/N, that was just a joke. That's not what heat season means silly~

Y/N- 'What?' Then what's heat season suppose to be then? Wait a minute... don't tell me—

Kai'sa- that's right~

I saw Kai'sa and akali standing in front of the door wearing nothing revealing there... body. Relax Y/N this is normal for being in a relationship now, don't run away... Rudely.

Akali- It means she wants to have sex with her "mate". And her mate happens to be you which is not surprising~

Evelyn- we didn't want to be left out so we thought why not do it together so that all of us can get what we want~

I then felt ahri tearing my clothes into pieces and shredded too as well, she then came on top bare naked as well. I'm trying my best not to run away but it's really difficult not to.

Ahri- Me... want... you~!

She was drooling from her mouth and it doesn't seem like she'll wipe it any time soon since i can smell something... odd coming from around the room. Oh no...