Ch. 10

3RD POV-

Everyone had their fun in the mall. They did many things with each other like, playing arcade games, ate food, they even 'Modeled' for Y/N which made him embarrassed like hell but thankfully they stopped and bought the things they wanted and the last thing they had to do was the karaoke part.

Evelyn:" I'll pay tonight, you guys can go ahead." They nodded and Y/N followed behind and was far enough that he couldn't hear what was the others 'Planning' for him.

Akagi:" You sure we should do this? He's just 15. I don't think he's allowed to drink whiskey at his age."
Ahri waved her hand in her front of her and let out a 'pfff' sound.

Ahri:" It'll just be a small prank and a one-time thing. If no one find out then we're all safe." Akagi still wasn't sure but everyone just agreed to it and she had no choice but to agree as well.

Qi:" I don't get why you brought that portable piano akali." Akali gained her posture and replied.

Akali:" When he's drunk he'll probably play the piano and sing with it, I mean you wouldn't want to miss that opportunity right?." Qiyana thought about it for a while and had a satisfied smile ok her face.

Senna: "Let's see what type of person he is when he's 'Drunk' it'll be a shocker to see him just pass out instantly." She chuckled a bit then they finally reached the room.

Y/N:" Oohh! This place looks nice!." Before he let himself in he gesture everyone to go first before he does.

Ahri:" Being a gentle men now~?." He blushed and just looked away.

After everyone settled down in their seat Evelyn came with the drinks in her hands.

Evelyn:" I got the good stuffs!." She shook the bottle a bit making everyone smile while Y/N thought they were just water.

Y/N:" I wonder why is there a piano here... oh well can't really do anything but okay on it." Kai'sa poured a drink for everyone while Y/N was waiting for us bottle to get poured by 'Water'.

Kai'sa:"enjoy~." She winked at him and sat on her place, akali secretly taking her phone out to get his priceless face on camera.

Y/N: 'I wonder why everyone is smiling like that. Oh well I'm thirsty'." He thought. He took a good little sip from the bottle and coughed a bit.

Ahri:" Oh here it comes!." She started shaking her legs like a kid and her tail wagging left and right.

Senna just placed the portable piano akali brought and placed it in front of Y/N and waited for him to do something or anything at this.

He lifted his both hands and touched the piano.

Evelyn:" Is he just going to stay silent or what?." Ahri shrugged while akali still had her phone on record. Then he finally started playing the piano.

[Putting the English lyrics]

Y/N- The first time I met you
I cried as soon as I saw you
Was it because I was happy?
Was it because I was sad?
I don't even remember

Since I had nothing to give, I just accepted
Even so, at that time I didn't know how to be thankful
I've been living without knowing anything

I've been living all this time all too freely
Mother when I call your name
Why does my heart start to hurt like this?
You've given so much You can't give much more
But you're sorry because of it
What can I give you in return?

(Tears started falling down on his face)

Mother my dear sweet mother
Why are those tears streaming down your face?
The most beautiful in the world
You are my, my dear mother

Now I realize how hard it was for you
You cried a lot because of me
Why was I like that?
How many times was it like that?

Please don't be so touched by my small gift
Because you've given the world to me
I'll do better, I'll do better

Mother when I call your name
Why does my heart start to hurt like this?
You've given so much You can't give much more
But you're sorry because of it
What can I give you in return?

(His voice started to crack every now and then)

Mother my dear sweet mother
Why are those tears streaming down your face?
The most beautiful in the world
You are my, my dear mother

I way not remember that first image of you, when I had first looked at you
But till my last moments, I'll remember you
From the bottom of my heart I'll always love you

Mother when I call your name
Why does my heart start to hurt like this?
You've given so much You can't give much more
But you're sorry because of it
What can I give you in return?

Mother my dear sweet mother
Why are those tears streaming down your face?
The most beautiful in the world
You are my, my dear mother

Akali ended the video when he started crying and looked down saying nothing.

Then Y/N started sobbing.

Y/N- I'm... so... mom...

He covered his face trying to not show his tears and tried to cry silently but couldn't and cried loud but not annoyingly loud.

Y/N- I'm... sorry for being... such a disappointment...

Evelyn wanted to hug to comfort him then she suddenly got hugged by Y/N while he was crying in her shoulders, Evelyn patted his back a few times.

Y/N- I'm sorry.... mom... I'm sorry... I was something you never wanted but... unfortunately got... I'm so sorry...

He sobbed more while Evelyn sniffed and patted his back again.

Evelyn- Shh Shhh it's okay...

Y/N- I'm so sorry... maybe if I was a girl... then maybe you would have loved me... mom... I'm so sorry... you died because I existed ...

Evelyn broke the hug and looked directly at his saddened face and couldn't believe what she was hearing.

Akali- 'Dammit... I understood why you didn't want to talk about your history'.

Evelyn- Don't say that... you have us... we love you Y/N... please know that...

But unfortunately he couldn't listen since he was drunk.

Y/N- What did I... wrong? I did so much... but yet... I still get treated unfairly... mom... even though you hated me... even though you never loved me.... I still... love you... is it wrong... to still love... you... even thought you hate me...

Akali, Kai'sa, ahri and Evelyn had enough and just gave him a group hug while he was still sobbing...

Y/N- All I ever... wanted was a simple... 'I love you'... mom... why is it so hard.... for you to... say that...

Akali- Please... stop... it...

She tried helping her tears back of what Y/N is saying...

Y/N- Do my friends... even like me....? How do they even put... up with me...

Kai'sa- Please.... come back...

Then Y/N did something which completely is out of the depressing atmosphere in the room.

To be continued...