Ch. 44

So apparently my phone decided to be full on Arabic so... I might get some words inaccurate. I'm dead ass fr. Even my timing became Arabic, not that I have any problem since I know how to read.

Anyways yahoo! I'm putting KDA and Y/N the main focus now. RWBY sus ? Yeah they sus. No cap 🧢

Let's just get to the main story. This will take place before Ch.43. I'm completely re-writing from there, so no star guardian thing.

————————————————————————

January 8, Friday, 2021.

2:00 PM.

At the KDA penthouse.

——————————————————————————

[Y/N's POV]

Well... that movie idea will never work out. KDA and RWBY like come on, those two can't comprehend one another so it won't work. Unless you know what your doing, speaking of what you know what your doing. What was I suppose to do again?

Y/N- Oh yeah. We're supposed to be ready for ahri's sisters today, I forgot how many were coming but I'm sure there not... exactly like ahri.

Ahri (offscreen)- Babe! Have you seen my bra?

Y/N- 'Why is she asking me that?!' N-No! I haven't seen it...

Shouldn't she be asking girls about that question? I'm a guy so how am I suppose to know? Man... woman works in mysterious ways amirite? No? Okay.

Y/N- (Sneezes) Achoo!

?- Bless you.

Y/N- God?

Wait... hold up. Was that god just now? Nah it can't be, why would god be saying "Bless you" to me out of all people. Unless... Pause, pause.

Y/N- Evelyn! I know that's you so you know... you can come out now.

?- Aww your no fun.

Y/N- We've been over this already Eve. You don't have to be Invisible when your around me.

Evelyn- But it's so much fun sweetness. You should try it, we can be the invisible partners~

Y/N- I'm... just go get dressed up will ya?

Evelyn don't grabbed me by my shirt collar and smirked. That "smirk" was screaming trouble, same goes for her face to be honest. I gulped and started sweating knowing this won't end well.

Evelyn- Oh~? What if I don't~?

Think Y/N think! What's there weaknesses? Crap. I dont know what's her weakness, is it spider? No she isn't scared of spiders. Cockroaches? She literally fights them to death so no. Then the last guess is...

Y/N- I-I  won't k-kiss you...

I saw a drop of sweat fell down from her forehead. Bingo, found her weakness. I shouldn't take advantage of this weakness since we are in a relationship after all, but she must know that there are limits.

Y/N- Y-Yeah! I won't k-kiss you... for... The whole day!

She passed out.... SHE PASSED OUT JUST FROM THAT! This ain't it chief. Why the hell just happened? Did I just kill her with my words? This isn't good. I've seen in those old Disney movies where the kisses the woman and the woman wakes up, yeah that should work.

Y/N- Only one way to find out.

I bent down on my knees and had her head wrapped around my arm. I took a deep breath and let it all out, I pursed my lips and connected my lips to hers. Being the she-demon she was. One of her tentacle thingies came out and forced my head deepening the kiss.