Ch. 62 (old)

[Y/N's POV]

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life. For me, and I'm feeling good. The music of the song blasted around my room while I was spinning and dancing around while getting dressed to my school uniform.

It's been 2 weeks since I've met ruby, yang, Weiss and Blake and it's been an amazing two weeks with such all around good people. Kallen was hesitant at first when I said that I they're my friends since I've been 'back stabbed' before, I assured her that they're very good people.

Y/N- 🎶 Fish in the sea you know how I feel 🎶

Y/N- I guess the uniform looks fine on it's own, I don't get why big bro dislikes it

I heard my door being knocked and opened by kallen herself.

Kallen- Good morning master Y/N, you seem to be in a very good mood today.

Y/N- Of course! Today I'm going to go to beacon academy and I'm going to meet my friends there as well, we're gonna have dorms, lockers and stuffs like that.

Kallen- *chuckles* Hope you have a good time at beacon academy.

She said with a hint of disappointment in her tone, I can't really blame her though. I am going to live there now and I'm most probably won't be coming back, I can visit from time to time of course.

Y/N- Oh kallen my cousin. I'll visit you from time to time.

I brought her into hug which my brother told me that it comforts a lot of people, mentally and physically. I looked up to her and she smiled brightly at me which also made me smile brightly and she patted my head.

Kallen- I will surely miss you master Y/N.

I broke the hug and went to take my phone, air pods, combed my hair, put on some perfume. I'm all set! It's 7:00 AM right now and I should be there exactly 8 AM, I already ate my break fast so there's no need of going to the dining table again.

I said my good byes to the chef, maids, Kallen and even the body guards since I actually talked to some of them a few times and they are really good people, my brother was mostly the one who is concerned about me.

B/N- You got your ID? Money? Headphones? Weapons?

Y/N- Oh dear brother. You must need not worry about me, I'll be fine.

B/N- *sigh* I know I'm just-

Y/N- Worried I know.

B/N- Be safe out there, okay?

Y/N- Will do brother, will do indeed.

I gave everyone one last goodbye hugs and entered the limousine my brother ordered for me. I didn't know how to drive nor was I interested so I just let my driver do the driving, the driver named 'smith' told me that it's going to be a 46 minute drive.