Ch. 54

September 6, Monday, 2015.

6:30 PM

Akali's room.

________________________________

[Y/N's kaneki's POV]

I showed the old photos the original Y/N has with the other versions of them. They didn't believe me at first but it took sometime to convince them, first was showing them the photos obviously. Then the videos we videod together, songs we sang with each other.

Even this phone had some clips of their concerts. A clip is playing where Y/N was continuously laughing at a mistake Ahri made, the fans were laughing at how the original Y/N was laughing.

Ahri- Wow... he looked really happy.

Y/N- Yeah well... he couldn't let go of his past so... it got the best of him.

I let akali take control of the phone since the "other" versions of Y/N's are telling me the plans on how we're gonna take down fear, each of them has a.. different power set. Some are much stronger than the others, if just if we can defeat fear then the original Y/N could come back... somehow.

Evelyn- If you don't mind me asking. If your Y/N kaneki, then where is the Y/N L/N In your world?
You don't have to answer it if you don't-

Y/N- No it's fine Eve. The answer is... I don't know. We don't know what happened to him, the last they saw was Y/N using his most dangerous and powerful abilitie. Then after that... everything went black.

Akali- "We?"

Ahri- "They?".

Kai'sa- Izz there more?

Y/N- I... well...

*Glass broken*

Akali- What was that? Dad! Are you-

I covered her mouth so she won't have to create more noise than she already did. I shushed her with my finger and let the fox Y/N take over, which let out his fox ears and tails.

Girls- 'Cute!'.

Kaneki (mind)- Ready when you are.

[Fox Y/N's POV]

I opened my eyes seeing the four girls a bit panicked and freaked out. I punch he walk behind me creating a wall big enough for the four of them to fit in, I told akali we'll deal with that later.

My powers are very different from others, like very different. Y/N kaneki uses his so called "Ghoul" powers which is very stormy mind you, we mustn't let him use his "Dragon" form. Hell will break loose if he does.

Akali (whispers)- Where are we going ?

Fox Y/N- Just follow me.

Fear... he's different. The only way to defeat him is to fight together, the original Y/N is the main point of the team. But where is he? I can't focus on that right now. Tortured Y/N is doing that part while the kid is distracting Fear.

Just so you know that tortured Y/N, kid Y/N and
Y/N kaneki have ghoul powers. The weakest is well... the kid of course. We're currently trying to bring Kai'sa and others far away from her, we already did the evacuation for the rest already.

We planned this a while back. We just made Y/N kaneki look like he doesn't know but he knows very well, it was just to fool you. Yes I'm pointing at you people. The ones reading this story.