Ch. 46

How many of you people thought I actually ended this story? 🤡

About ending the book. But you lovely people want more so I'll do it , who knows how long I'll keep this up. If I don't get too depressed and finally Kill myself then we're all good.

Come on, wipe those tears away and change your angry face to a happy one.

————————————————————————

January 9, Saturday, 2021.

3:00 PM

Living room.

—————————————————————————

[Evelyn's POV]

We said our goodbyes to ahri's sisters. The sisters did one last group together and hugged each of us as well, "especially" Y/N. Each girl took their sweet time with Y/N and it pissed me off, no one should take my beloved Y/N like that.

Ahri- We'll be visits here home next week okay? I can finally Y/N to our parents!

I glanced over to Y/N's face to see that he looked pretty nervous when she said "Parents". It's okay sweetness, they'll treat you fine. Because we all talked to our parents about treating you well, if they don't there will be huge consequences.

Y/N- Umm... t-take care everyone.

Amelia- You take care too Y/N~

Y/N- Y-Yeah...

As they left the penthouse I couldn't help but notice Y/N bopping his head up down and down, he's also doing dancing hand signs. Is he listening to songs? That explains why he couldn't hear half of the things we talked about today.

Y/N- 🎶 Bang bang into the room 🎶

Ahri closed the door and Y/N immediately started shaking his hips left and front while his eyes are closed. He seriously is so random at times but still cute nonetheless, akali and ahri tried to make him trip but always failed since he would just do a small bunny hop.

Evelyn- So where do you guys wanna go?

Kai'sa- Jinx wanted us to come over her place so let's go their first.

Evelyn- Sure. Y/N?

And he's not here. He could be at his room dancing and singing but it's quiet as of right now, way too quiet even for me. I don't like this one but why is he quiet? He's usually never this quite. I must go and see what's he doing.

Akali- I'll just go and ge tmr self dressed.

Ahri/kai'sa- Same.

Evelyn- I'll just go check on Y/N then I'll get myself dressed.