Ch. 55 (last chapter)

June 20, Sunday, 2021.

3:30 PM

Living room.

________________________________

[Ahri's POV]

It's been a few days ever since he woke in a coma. We've been having non-stop sex, kisses and much more. Y/N is now fully back to his normal self. Although here's the sad news.

Ahri- Are you sure babe? Do you really want to-

Y/N- Yes I'm sure of it you guys. I wanna retire. You guys will still be the KDA we all know and love at least. You know the og KDA days.

Akali- but under one condition. Where ever we go I mean where ever we go. Even at the bathroom, will you promise that you'll stay with his forever?

Y/N- Of course I will. 'Now that's just too much'.

Evelyn- You better promise. Or else you'll be in big trouble young man.

We are at our living room watching news about Y/N being alive and well but no one knows that he's going to retire music. We were of course saddened by this but we understand Y/N needs time for himself, no we're not gonna break up or anything.

Well if he tries to break up then... he won't be able to do it. We'll just force him back that's all we have to do, I really do miss our cuddle session. Not sex I mean literally hugging and that.

Ahri- Y/N, I wanna hug you~!

Y/N- S-Sure. Go ahead.

I wish I could hog him all to myself and not share buuuutttt we all agreed to share him so I guess I have to do it..

Evelyn- Don't forget about me ~!

Damn it Evelyn! You and your big boobs! He prefers touching my tails over your ridiculous big breasts, I bet you don't even produce milk. Evelyn hugged him on his left arm and I had his right arm.

Kai'sa was hugging his head while akali used his thighs and wrapped it around her neck, is it really that comfortable though? I'll try it later since I miss my little man .

Y/N- *whines* Do you guys always have to do t-this!?

Kai'sa- Well... In short term

Akali- Fuck yeah! Gimme your sweet thighs!

[Narrator's POV]

You learn more from failure than from success. Don't let it stop you, failure builds characters. If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don't Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.

Y/N- E-Evelyn! Too c-close!

Evelyn- Oh Ho~? This boobs are made for you so cherish them now~!

Our capacity to draw happiness from aesthetic objects or material goods in fact seems critically dependent on our first satisfying a more important range of emotional or psychological needs, among them the need for understanding, for love, expression and respect

Ahri- Hey! My tail is better than those fat meat!

Evelyn- Excuse me?! Y/N is a man so he prefers boobs over tails.

The true secret of happiness lies in the taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life. The greatest happiness you can have is knowing that you do not necessarily require happiness.

Akali- Yo Kai'sa! Let's video this.

Kai'sa- Way ahead of you sister!
They both fist bumped each other.