Ch. 38

Yooo.... Evelyn found a "bitch" 😳 🙈 comment down below! What are your thoughts! 😳 🔥
😂
I'm just memeing relax. Ahri ain't no bitch, she da queen. All women are queen. Period.

For some reason i can't put songs beside the thumbnail, god damn it wattpad. What are you doing to me?

————————————————————————

December 29, Tuesday.

12:30 PM

[Akali's POV]

I just finished taking a shower and I was the last one to take a Shower at house, Y/N being the first since there were was something "sticky" when he woke up.

Akali- Damn it that demon old hag forgot to clean herself after the hot session last night with Y/N Who was sleeping.

I slid the door open and saw Y/N sitting down crisscross applesauce on the ground playing
Mafia III, he looks like a kid in a candy store. Why does he have to be so precious and adorable every time i see him?

Akali- After noon babe.

Y/N- Oh uhh... after noon Akali.

I had a white plain towel wrapped around my body covering the "goods". An idea popped in my head and I smirked, I stood in front of him and let my towel fall down.

Y/N- Uh-Uh-Uh-

He's eyes was on my woman hood until he tried getting up but by mistakely groped my melons and i moaned loudly trying to make him more flustered and embarrassed.

Akali- I thought you would never ask~

Y/N- N-No! I- W-What?

Akali- come here~

I opened my arms wide open trying to Hug him with his head between my breasts, he ran everywhere at the room nearly falling the PS4 a few times as well.

Akali- why don't you wanna touch them~? There clearly made for you and you only, ya know~?

He just passed out from the amount of embarrassment he's getting in Front of him, I find it cute and funny to see him pass out in front. I carried him to my bed and snuggle into his chest.

[Akali's fantasy]

Y/N is currently sweating thanks to the heat of sun in the sky, he wiped his sweat off with right wrist and turf around me.

Y/N- Oh hey akali, what brings you here?

We're currently at our own gym, I'm wearing yoga pants only to show my ass. I wiggled my butt a bit in front and he looked away blushing.

Akali- Your sweating hun~

Y/N- Y-Yeah? So..?

I have a sweat fetish and loved the scent and aura of Y/N's sweat, it was like the god wanted me to happy. When ever i lick sweat it's like hot fresh juice, many would find it weird but it's a godly thing for me.

I tackled him to the ground and quickly undressed him making fully naked, he tried covering his Man hood but i pried it off with my hands.

Y/N- S-Stop!

I started licking all the place where you would normally sweat, arm pit, neck, torso and basically everywhere you could think of. The final place that hasn't been touched is his... Dick.

Y/N- A-Akali?! What are you- *moans*

I put his metal long and big rod on my mouth, I couldn't get it half way since it was so big and long. He tried getting me off but i twisted his nipples and violently sucked his rod more and more.