Ch. 31

Hala shlonek ya shaba? Kefelhalakoum ?
Any who never mind that random line. If your Arabian you would understand it ;-;
Come on let's go back to the story.

————————————————————————

December 19, Saturday.

7 AM

At the KDA Penthouse.

[Y/N's POV]

Today's is the day where I'll meet akali's family. Apparently they live in Ionia which I've heard it but i never got the chance to visit the place. It's my first time going there and getting to experience with my friends is better.

Y/N- Hmmmm. Toothpaste, tooth brush, extra extra clothes, extra basically everything. Yeah i think I'm good.

I shut my second suitcase and closed the zip of my back pack that is filled with stuffs that i need for the travelling experience.

*Ding*

Y/N- Hmm?

I pulled out my phone and unlocked it by pressing the home button. After i opened akali sent me another message and it looks like I've been added to a group chat. After i checked the message, the ground consists of 5 of us. Akali, ahri, Kai'sa Evelyn and me.

Y/N (text)- You guys ready already?

Ahri (text)- Yeah! :D

Akali (text)- were just waiting for you at the elevator.

Evelyn (text)- You better come quick 😘

Kai'sa (text)- Or we'll have to use some... "encouragement". 😉

Y/N (text)- Then why didn't you guys tell me?! -.-

Ahri (text)- Just come on dummy! ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

Y/N (text)- Yeah I'm on my way.

{Play the music on top}

I put my headphones on and played the music. After getting fully prepared i went out of the door and locked it, I saw the 4 of them waiting. Ahri saw me and waved at smiling. I waved back and ran with my luggage's and back pack.

Y/N- Everyone ready?

Ahri- Ready as I'll ever be!

Akali gave me thumbs, Kai'sa nodded and pressed the elevator button. And Evelyn had her 'way' of saying yes. She grabbed my hand and intertwined it with hers.

Y/N- I'll take that as a yes.

She nodded and headed into the elevator dragging me along with her. Ahri pressed the "G" button with her tail then put both her hands behind her, her toi hue put like a kid and tails swaying left and right.

Y/N- So... how is this Ionia place?

Kai'sa- It's one of the most beautiful places you'll ever visit believe me I've been there quiet a few times and it was stunning!

She looked really happy and excited about "Ionia" which well i guess I'll have to see it fro my self if what she said it's true then nice.

Akali- You see you didn't forgot anything Y/N?

I placed my fore finger on my chin having the "pondering" look on my face, after a few moments i shook my head still not remembering. She liked her cheek a few times and did kissy sounds with her lips.

Y/N- *sigh* seriously? Now?

She nodded happily and waited for her to be kissed on the cheek. I sighed and blushed since i find missing pretty embarrassing but since Christmas is coming up i thought I'll listen to what elder people tell me to do.