Chapter 5

Barb started. "Okay, so there's been pretty suspicious activity at Volcano Rock City. Earlier, we spotted someone throwing who knows what into the volcano, and doing more stuff to fire it up. We're pretty sure someone isn't happy with us right now, and it led to this for some reason." Everyone looked wide-eyed at the rock troll. O.O

Poppy asked, "Why would someone do this? I thought we created harmony and peace among all the other trolls!" She was upset that somebody would still have a problem with others. Delta tried to comfort her. "Sweetie, it's only been not too long since everyone has gotten along, but not everyone has; they're still adjusting."

Poppy slowly nodded. "I guess," she said. Trollex then had an idea. He said, "What if we all went to Volcano Rock and helped figure out who's doing this?" Barb said, "Great idea, man! Let's go!" Poppy piped up. "Um, actually, there's a few things in the village I have to do today. And I promised Branch we'd get I've cream after this," she said.

"Hmm," Barb thought. "Afterwards?" She suggested. "I don't think so, Barb. When is everyone free?" Poppy asked everyone. "I'm available I'm about two days," Delta said. "Me too," Trollex said. Essence added, "Us too. Poppy shrugged. "Works for me." Barb agreed, so everyone left.

When everyone was gone, Poppy went to find Branch. She found him near his bunker. She smirked to herself, thinking she would sneak up on him and give him a surprise hug.

Poppy tiptoed towards him, and when she got close enough, she wrapped her arms around his neck and yelled, "BOO!" Branch gasped, then laughed along with her once he realized it was only Poppy.

"Surprise," she giggled. "Done with the meeting?" He asked her. "Yup. But we need to go to Volcano Rock and be there because we think someone is trying to wake the volcanoes." "When?" Branch asked. "Two days," Poppy replied. "So we still have time together." She grinned and booped his nose. She loved flirting with him like this.

Branch rolled his eyes playfully with a smile. "So how about that ice cream?" Poppy immediately said, "Yes! Let's go, let's go! Branch chucked and sprinted after Poppy who apparently really loved ice cream.