XXIV

She hovered my body, dark eyes filled with lust as she leaned down to kiss me.

Her tongue was like fire, rushing to burn every inch of my mouth. That mouth beheld fervent desperation, and I pressed my body into hers.

She had me where she wanted, and I couldn't deny the thick sexual tension that had been frizzling between us.

Looked like a picture perfect seductress, her skin glistened, and she straddled my lap as she removed her dress.

"What?" She smiled with a hint of shyness when I stared at her.

I pulled her wrist, hard enough for her to halt just inches away from me.

"Kiss me."

Her soft lips found mine, moving in sync with her fingers weaving through my hair.

I groaned from the pleasure that rippled through our bodies, molded into one naked mess.

"Kyle," she moaned, her wavy blonde hair cascading beautifully to her shoulders.

"Tess."

My hands moved down to grip her hips, a tempting friction progressing between us.

Her lips started moving away from my mouth, trailing kisses down to my neck, teeth sensually grazing my earlobe.

"I missed you," she mumbled.

"I missed you too."

Isn't it too soon?

I knew it was wrong but it felt so, so right.

But all too suddenly, Tess was replaced with a brunette who looked a lot like—

"Naomi?"

I tried to shift my body with panic, but something invisible was weighing me onto the bed.

"Just go with it, Kyle."

When her hands touched my chest, I jolted awake with my breathing harsh and ragged.

"What?" I exhaled and blinked at the rising sun.

Laying back to catch my breath, I stiffened when a figure appeared from my peripheral vision.

Naomi—sleeping beside me in nothing but her underwear.

I grew hot and unreasonably stricken.

Jumping off the bed, I struggled to decipher the records of what happened in bed, but she slowly stretched her limbs, fully displaying her bare skin. 

She yawned and sat up.

"You look like you've seen a ghost," she croaked.

"What happened?"

"What do you mean?" She frowned, my eyes darted to the flimsy lingerie.

"That."

"You don't remember?"

"Remember what?"

"You let me come up and crash here."

My mind then slowed down a little.

"And?"

"And you fell asleep?"

Now she was confused.

"Then why are you dressed in that? Am I missing something?"

"I threw up on my dress thank you very much," she snapped, and sprung up before wearing her pumps.